2018 iPad Pro

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will it be cheaper to get from telco? Bundled with a plan or something?

Yes, but price diff should be not more than $300 vs RRP with 24mths contract.
iPad unlike iPhone in terms of telco subsidies...

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes that 7% GST off. Just need to make sure got enough stocks. you can call them ahead. :D

I don’t like to buy from istudio. Apple store has better service and also to return if you don’t like it.

So far I don’t have good experience with other retailers

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t like to buy from istudio. Apple store has better service and also to return if you don’t like it.

So far I don’t have good experience with other retailers

If u really notice, some retailers even put up notice stating their policy for Apple products.

Eg. iPhone must be Open and activated on the spot and any defects no exchange on the spot and got to contact apple directly.

xhui22

Reaction score
yes that 7% GST off. Just need to make sure got enough stocks. you can call them ahead. :D

haha. yes that was what I was thinking about. Then can save that 7% to get other accessories. noted on the calling ahead! :)

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luckily Apple did not reduce the price of the 10.5" iPad Pro! So you have gotten yourself a good deal.

Yeah and seems like all other iPads’ prices remained the same too. The new Pros are very nice and really compliments the design of the X series iPhones and new Series 4 watch with rounded edge screens. Now only my 10.5” Pro and iPHone 7 Plus remains on the older Touch ID design but still loving them both.

The new ones are very expensive but only limited to silver and space grey colours. I love my 10.5” rose gold as it’s only unique to this model. All these being said, guess will not buy another iPad for a long time to come. :o

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think they'll release more colors later? Was hoping to get gold to match my gold xs max.

I would like to think since Apple is targetting professional, they will keep it between silver and space grey colorway.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah and seems like all other iPads’ prices remained the same too. The new Pros are very nice and really compliments the design of the X series iPhones and new Series 4 watch with rounded edge screens. Now only my 10.5” Pro and iPHone 7 Plus remains on the older Touch ID design but still loving them both.

The new ones are very expensive but only limited to silver and space grey colours. I love my 10.5” rose gold as it’s only unique to this model. All these being said, guess will not buy another iPad for a long time to come. :o

IPad Pro 9.7-inch, 10.5-inch and 12.9-inch comparing to this year iPad Pro is an obvious transition product before this radical change. The old iPad Pro has no difference in look comparing to the iPad 2017 or 2018 except it is thinner and slimmer bezel and with laminated display.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u really notice, some retailers even put up notice stating their policy for Apple products.

Eg. iPhone must be Open and activated on the spot and any defects no exchange on the spot and got to contact apple directly.

They can put whatever they want since I never considered buying from them. Lol!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.