2018 iPad Pro

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPad Pro 9.7-inch, 10.5-inch and 12.9-inch comparing to this year iPad Pro is an obvious transition product before this radical change. The old iPad Pro has no difference in look comparing to the iPad 2017 or 2018 except it is thinner and slimmer bezel and with laminated display.

Yes so somewhat the 2017 Pro is an older design with some tweaks. Remember iPhone 3G/3GS to 4? Same thing.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd wait for the next iteration. I don't quite like the looks of the latest version - and I only bought this June :o

Could be 3-4 years later since iPad doesn't go through major design changes every 2 years like the iPhone.

sookainian

Reaction score
Anyone can share their delivery dates ?

I just ordered the iPad pro 11" LTE 1TB. But delivery is 20-27 Nov :vijayadmin:

Also can someone confirm is it true only 1TB model have 6GB RAM ? 512GB and below is 4GB RAM ?

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everybody getting smarter

Telco package until the prices about the same from buying outside

At most is like deferred payment

Upfront pay less by a bit

Every month pay the data plan subscriptions

End up very little difference as in don’t save much

Buy iPhone from telco becoz will surely need the monthly data plan subscription and may need occasional roaming feature

For iPad, will get the cellular model from outside shop

Will it be cheaper to get from telco? Bundled with a plan or something?

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone returned their ipad to apple orchard store before? Full refund or got restocking fee?

Why return?
You can wait for display set to be available at Applestore and try before buying.
I doubt iPad will be OOS and nobody will buy it for resell..

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone can share their delivery dates ?

I just ordered the iPad pro 11" LTE 1TB. But delivery is 20-27 Nov :vijayadmin:

Also can someone confirm is it true only 1TB model have 6GB RAM ? 512GB and below is 4GB RAM ?

I order the 11” LTE 64GB this morning and delivery still on 7 Nov.

I read the article online A pout having 6GB memory for models which have higher storage while the rest remain at 4GB. I guess at this time, nothing is confirmed till someone dismantles the models and posts the results online.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I read the article online A pout having 6GB memory for models which have higher storage while the rest remain at 4GB. I guess at this time, nothing is confirmed till someone dismantles the models and posts the results online.

From what I also read, only the 1TB model has 6GB RAM. The rest only 4GB.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't have to dismantle. Just wait for geekbench test result but 6GB RAM only on 1TB models for sure. The rest will be 3-4GB.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

64gb really small lei. Enough capacity?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iPad Pro 2018’s geekbench score leaked. Goes toe-to-toe with 15” MacBook Pro 2018.

Single Core: ~5000
Multi-Core: ~18000

This model being tested comes loded with 6GB of RAM.

The iPad Pro 2018 is sickening!

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But software not ready. Lol! If they have full fledge windows software, I think can kiss all laptop goodbye

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But software not ready. Lol! If they have full fledge windows software, I think can kiss all laptop goodbye

iOS 12 is already very powerful. With iOS 13, you’ll see the interagation between iOS and macOS.

No windows please!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.