2018 iPad Pro

auzzuro

Reaction score
i buy the usb c to lightning cable for my x for quick charge so if i get the new ipad pro can i use it for charging ?

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
i buy the usb c to lightning cable for my x for quick charge so if i get the new ipad pro can i use it for charging ?

yes your phone will draw battery power from the new ipad pro but well whats the point? Am i missing something

averlanche

Reaction score
Ipad launch day doesn't have crazy queue at Orchard store like iphone right? Gonna head there on Thu because no 1st day delivery for the ipad specs I want.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ipad launch day doesn't have crazy queue at Orchard store like iphone right? Gonna head there on Thu because no 1st day delivery for the ipad specs I want.

what model are u looking at? why not place order online first and if Apple Orchard got stock of what u wanted on the 7th, u can cancel the online order.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In a nutshell for the new Pros, 11” maintained the 10.5” size but stretched the screen. 12.9” just shrunk the bezels. So the 12.9” model has a more significant change.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it were me, 11”. I find my 10.5” perfect size for an iPad. That being said, I’m not getting the new Pro.

11” is ultra portable but 12.9” is an exclusive size for iOS users. There is no 12.9” for Android users.

Hehe! I will decide after I look at both sizes

xhui22

Reaction score
11” for me! Portability. Just wondering if I’ll miss the cellular if I just get the wifi only model..changing from Air2 cellular.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has you card charge for the purchase? My 11" and AppleCare+ were billed last night.

Strangely, the amount charged for each item aren't tally with the retail price. I was charged less for the 11" and the difference was charged to my AppleCare+. Anyway the total bill does tallies.

Called Apple to verify in case my card is compromised and the transactions are unauthorised.

I was assured my order is fine. I have been buying stuff from Apple online and first time, this happens.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to pay by installment using Citibank. But I dun seem to see any option asking to tick at check out. Did I miss any step?

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Strangely this time round the student price and regular price gap for the 11” is bigger now as compared during the 10.5” time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.