seems like 12.9 is more popular
saw all the online reviews are on 12.9 only, i find it abit too big thou

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried the new iPad Pro just now, not up to my expectations

+1

i just did too

11 is great. somehow feels lighter than 10.5 even tho shld be almost identical. aluminium feels v nice and soft to touch

weight is good. the folio make its bulky tho. u need it when u want keyboadd

lack of headphone jack major downer as i use both usb for video and headphone for speakers when teaching

12.9 unweildy. too heavy to hold for long periods gaming movies. + folio becomes super heavy

was v intrigued by pencil. until i tried it myself - my handwriting is horrendous !! i type way faster then i write :o

ps just personal opinion pls spend time at apple store try out yourself

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone at Apple store? Did they sell the case for the new pro yet?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I not in a rush to get the new iPad Pro.
I need to settle my current iPad Pro 10.5 display issue.

Heng I bought in May this year

+1

i just did too

11 is great. somehow feels lighter than 10.5 even tho shld be almost identical. aluminium feels v nice and soft to touch

weight is good. the folio make its bulky tho. u need it when u want keyboadd

lack of headphone jack major downer as i use both usb for video and headphone for speakers when teaching

12.9 unweildy. too heavy to hold for long periods gaming movies. + folio becomes super heavy

was v intrigued by pencil. until i tried it myself - my handwriting is horrendous !! i type way faster then i write :o

ps just personal opinion pls spend time at apple store try out yourself

icheb

Reaction score
So I have been using the iPad Pro for a couple of hours now together with the Apple Smart Keyboard Folio. I got the space grey 11 inch 256GB version.

I am typing this reply on the keyboard itself using my iPad that I just bought.

One thing that stood out as I was using was how amazing the speakers sound. Like, omg, this is a major major step up from all the sounds coming from any other mobile device. It’s bassy and deep. Stereo separation is pretty awesome. Even if you own the smaller 11 inch version, the stereo separation is audible. Vocals are clear, low frequency sounds reverberate within the iPad itself. Apple has really outdone itself in terms of how the iPad sounds.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I have been using the iPad Pro for a couple of hours now together with the Apple Smart Keyboard Folio. I got the space grey 11 inch 256GB version.

I am typing this reply on the keyboard itself using my iPad that I just bought.

One thing that stood out as I was using was how amazing the speakers sound. Like, omg, this is a major major step up from all the sounds coming from any other mobile device. It’s bassy and deep. Stereo separation is pretty awesome. Even if you own the smaller 11 inch version, the stereo separation is audible. Vocals are clear, low frequency sounds reverberate within the iPad itself. Apple has really outdone itself in terms of how the iPad sounds.

How’s the overall performance and feel of the iPad Pro so far? How’s the keyboard compared to the last gen (if you have owned any)?

How is the rear camera performance? Not a lot of reviews share about the rear camera. Only thing I know it’s that the camera is using a totally new sensor not similar to the X or XS.

Last edited:

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
How’s the overall performance and feel of the iPad Pro so far? How’s the keyboard compared to the last gen (if you have owned any)?

No major differences between the last and current gen keyboard; other than the new one feel is more tacky, probably it is still new and may ends up the same feel as my previous gen one.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do update if Q10 is selling casing or tempered glass sp already? I search but dun seem to find yet.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do update if Q10 is selling casing or tempered glass sp already? I search but dun seem to find yet.

You are better off buying AppleCare+ for your iPad Pro instead getting a screen protector.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.