2018 iPad Pro

s2000c

Reaction score
So I have been using the iPad Pro for a couple of hours now together with the Apple Smart Keyboard Folio. I got the space grey 11 inch 256GB version.

I am typing this reply on the keyboard itself using my iPad that I just bought.

One thing that stood out as I was using was how amazing the speakers sound. Like, omg, this is a major major step up from all the sounds coming from any other mobile device. It’s bassy and deep. Stereo separation is pretty awesome. Even if you own the smaller 11 inch version, the stereo separation is audible. Vocals are clear, low frequency sounds reverberate within the iPad itself. Apple has really outdone itself in terms of how the iPad sounds.

how the camera ? can take indoor photo well?

thanks

iNotion

Reaction score
tried the iPad pro demo sets.
Both the 12.9" and the 11"..
The user experience similar to my old iPad.
If you're using the iPad pro for some serious works, like heavy images/videos editing, then you can fully utilise the power and speed of the new iPad pro.
If you're only browsing the web, going through social media, watch some videos through netflix or youtube, this iPad pro is definitely a overkill. too much power/ speed for no app in the current market. 😅

i think i will skip..

icheb

Reaction score
I haven’t really tried the camera, but I suspect it will perform just as well as the latest iPhones. Really enjoying typing on the Smart Keyboard. The only gripe is the space bar. It’s a bit stiff.

The Smart Keyboard has 2 angles in which you can position the iPad. The lower angle is, for me, perfect.
As far as typing and the overall size of the fonts I am seeing on the display, I don’t think 11 inch or 12.9 inch makes a huge different. Personally, whether you choose the 11 inch or 12.9 really depends on what you use the iPad for. If you use to watch lots of movies, edit photos or draw, then the 12.9 inch will give you a larger canvas. But if you are like me, and just want to type stuff, write documents while sitting in a fancy cafe etc. 11 inch is perfect (and cost saving as well)

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven’t really tried the camera, but I suspect it will perform just as well as the latest iPhones. Really enjoying typing on the Smart Keyboard. The only gripe is the space bar. It’s a bit stiff.

The Smart Keyboard has 2 angles in which you can position the iPad. The lower angle is, for me, perfect.
As far as typing and the overall size of the fonts I am seeing on the display, I don’t think 11 inch or 12.9 inch makes a huge different. Personally, whether you choose the 11 inch or 12.9 really depends on what you use the iPad for. If you use to watch lots of movies, edit photos or draw, then the 12.9 inch will give you a larger canvas. But if you are like me, and just want to type stuff, write documents while sitting in a fancy cafe etc. 11 inch is perfect (and cost saving as well)

12.9inch better for multitasking as the screen is larger.

s2000c

Reaction score
when import photo thumbnail is bigger or same with 11/12.9 compare with ipad 2018 ?
can use usb type c 3 party card reader to import into ipad pro 11/12.9?
thanks

rvyne7

Reaction score
tested both 12" and 11"... and bought 11"... it still best alternative for my mini.

for casing went with regular smart folio, I realized the issue with keyboard for my use case, I normally flip the cover at the back which is an issue with keyboard version, it also doesn't help that its weighty..

tested also new pencil but end-up not buying it coz i'm afraid magnetic feature not enough might fall off without noticing it..

went their around 2.40 but I was given time slot at 3.30 the buying thing was smooth and fast problem is the queue.

just note hard to find a screen protector on day 1 buying this. end up buying at sim lim but the cover itself was not nice applied they murder the side where the 4 camera at top.. definitely replacing better or probably tempered glass when it arrived

Last edited:

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The pencil is damn gd. I dun think it will fall off.
Yup. Also waiting for tempered glass

tested both 12" and 11"... and bought 11"... it still best alternative for my mini.

for casing went with regular smart folio, I realized the issue with keyboard for my use case, I normally flip the cover at the back which is an issue with keyboard version, it also doesn't help that its weighty..

tested also new pencil but end-up not buying it coz i'm afraid magnetic feature not enough might fall off without noticing it..

went their around 2.40 but I was given time slot at 3.30 the buying thing was smooth and fast problem is the queue.

just note hard to find a screen protector on day 1 buying this. end up buying at sim lim but the cover itself was not nice applied they murder the side where the 4 camera at top.. definitely replacing better or probably tempered glass when it arrived

sinsevil

Reaction score
Find at Challenger and nubox at jem this morning only got 11 inches and go hachi webpage have 12,9 but no 512 gb. Give up and order on Apple store and give me surprise can pick up today

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
But what’s so bad about pasting sp?
I personally don't like the added weight.

Under applecare+ you can just replace the device if you kena scratches or dents. It covers replacement up to two times for accidental damage

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally don't like the added weight.

Under applecare+ you can just replace the device if you kena scratches or dents. It covers replacement up to two times for accidental damage

How heavy can a TG be?

I’m guessing 50g max? Idk. I think the weight that a TG adds is negligible.

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
How heavy can a TG be?

I’m guessing 50g max? Idk. I think the weight that a TG adds is negligible.
Heh to me it all adds up. I can definitely feel it.

On my 10.5 I put a cheapo one on day 1, after that tried a thin and light....then went au-naturel and was happier with that.

Applecare+ give me the peace of mind I needed.

sinsevil

Reaction score
Funny I use Samsung type c cannot charge my iPad which I use other brand can

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

sumako

Reaction score
IPad Pro 11 cant uninstall apps. Anybody encounter¿
¿ also upside down

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.