2018 iPad Pro

Plan_C

Reaction score
Anyone has any idea how to apply the coupon for Courts Online? Can't get it to work at all. Ive tried using many different browsers but can't get it to work. So frustrating.

Had that issue trying to use it again for second ipad pro.
Try sign up using a new account with different email.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take a photo and show please

So you mean anyone can get education discount? I am sure there are some criteria. But I know some ppl do not fall into those criteria but cheated. Think Apple should verify every education purchase.

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you mean anyone can get education discount? I am sure there are some criteria. But I know some ppl do not fall into those criteria but cheated. Think Apple should verify every education purchase.

Around u got no friends/ relatives that can help you? Depends on whether you find it troublesome.

iguoh

Reaction score
Courts website is not working for me.. Lol

I just ordered. It still works. You may want to disable your Ad blockers, if any are running. The only bummer is they do not have the accessories so I have to get the smart folio keyboard somewhere else.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
You need to be signed in to be able to apply the code. I cannot sign in as of 8am. Sian.

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
I just ordered. It still works. You may want to disable your Ad blockers, if any are running. The only bummer is they do not have the accessories so I have to get the smart folio keyboard somewhere else.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

You had to login first right? Damn I cant get in at all..

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya personally I find it troublesome especially in future when it comes to Apple care repair etc.

Can just buy the items from online education store. They don’t check your ID upon delivery. Only during random audit which is very rare.

Servicing and repair also won’t ask you to show ID cos it is tag to the serial number of the device.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Wondering what are the lowest cost method to go?
Singtel,m1,starhub, or apple directly.

I was thinking go for apple store only.. but then i will still want to sign up telco mobile broadband.. small data only, not going to use much. 2-3 gb should be enough.

Planning to get an 11” with cellular. If not i can just order from apple and sign up later on any telco with cheapest plan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.