2018 iPad Pro

iguoh

Reaction score
You had to login first right? Damn I cant get in at all..

I do not have an existing account so I registered a new one. Do you mean you cannot register a new account or you cannot log into your existing one?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bit isn’t that cheating? Knowing you dun qualify but still do it?

Can just buy the items from online education store. They don’t check your ID upon delivery. Only during random audit which is very rare.

Servicing and repair also won’t ask you to show ID cos it is tag to the serial number of the device.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway the savings is not huge. I think apple also knows but they don’t really care. Apple did their fair share for students and teacher. I would say they don’t care because most of their customers cannot be bothered with that 5% savings. I just stepped into their flagship store. Crowded like mad

1. I would say the current iPad Pro is the best designed iPad version till date. Damn well made. Both 11” and 12.9” is awesome. The 11” is so portable yet the screen is huge. The 12.9” is the only exclusive tablet with this size (no other android, win tablet has this big size)

2. The keyboard/ folio case attachment is so well made.

I have to give it to apple. No one design products like them

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Totally agree

Anyway the savings is not huge. I think apple also knows but they don’t really care. Apple did their fair share for students and teacher. I would say they don’t care because most of their customers cannot be bothered with that 5% savings. I just stepped into their flagship store. Crowded like mad

1. I would say the current iPad Pro is the best designed iPad version till date. Damn well made. Both 11” and 12.9” is awesome. The 11” is so portable yet the screen is huge. The 12.9” is the only exclusive tablet with this size (no other android, win tablet has this big size)

2. The keyboard/ folio case attachment is so well made.

I have to give it to apple. No one design products like them

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sharing some details for my iPad Pro 256gb wifi.
Got it from courts megastore.
Today and tomorrow got 7% off for Apple products, PROVIDED the item has ready stock.
This 7% off is given by courts.

If you have credit cards like UOB, you can use the Uni dollars to convert to vouchers and use it to offset the purchase.

Lastly if you have a camera using micro USB.
You may purchase this from Courts as well.
There’re 2 areas where you can find the USB accessories.
This cable is near to the phones display+headphones area.
The price is $25 though but Courts honored the price tag.

RoGkqsu.jpg

The images took around 2secs to display the pics from my camera. 64GB SD card.
The speed is great.

Last edited:

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Smart Keyboard folio only apple store has right

Sharing some details for my iPad Pro 256gb wifi.
Got it from courts megastore.
Today and tomorrow got 7% off for Apple products, PROVIDED the item has ready stock.
This 7% off is given by courts.

If you have credit cards like UOB, you can use the Uni dollars to convert to vouchers and use it to offset the purchase.

Lastly if you have a camera using micro USB.
You may purchase this from Courts as well.
There’re 2 areas where you can find the USB accessories.
This cable is near to the phones display+headphones area.

RoGkqsu.jpg

The images took around 2secs to display the pics from my camera. 64GB SD card.
The speed is great.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wondering what are the lowest cost method to go?
Singtel,m1,starhub, or apple directly.

I was thinking go for apple store only.. but then i will still want to sign up telco mobile broadband.. small data only, not going to use much. 2-3 gb should be enough.

Planning to get an 11” with cellular. If not i can just order from apple and sign up later on any telco with cheapest plan.

Since you’ll be signing up with a telco plan, just get it directly from telco and save a lil. Or you can buy from courts and use promo code to offset your purchase. See which one gives you more discount.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The online order from courts no stock for 12.9”. Can only deliver after 20 Nov. Lol! Crap la. No stock want to do promotion

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who order from courts, have u collected the units? I told my wife to cancel her order since have to wait for more than 10 days and tomorrow is 11.11. Maybe Lazada got sale

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, when you all inbox, is there a transparent sheet on the ipad? Like a temp sp?

Last edited:

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, when you all inbox, is there a transparent sheet on the ipad? Like a temp sp?

actually , a lot of unboxing video in youtube. skip to 1.25min
both 11 and 12.9 same sheet cover.

its different from previous iPad where its clear sheet.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh thanks. Till now I have not found a sp for my nephew

actually , a lot of unboxing video in youtube. skip to 1.25min
both 11 and 12.9 same sheet cover.

its different from previous iPad where its clear sheet.

wedgehammer

Reaction score
but applecare+ does not cover cosmetic damage (e.g. scratches) that does not affect functionality, so why would it negate the use of a screen protector?

i have 2 kids so protective cases and screen protectors are a big help. plus, the clear tempered glass doesn’t really degrade the display so no cons for me

saggice

Reaction score
realised the new apple pencil is $189 whereas the first gen is around $129... that’s a big difference in price ! any idea why?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.