2018 iPad Pro

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
care to share your workflow on how you transfer photos? are u using the 3rd party camera app to download the photos from the camera? (i.e. Fuji)

curious as prev gen, i tried but its inconvenient for me to use icloud.

If your device does not come with USB C, you will need to transfer using SD card which mean you need a USB C to SD Card reader adaptor. If you use iphone to take photos just get the USB C to ligtning cable. The best is your device is USB C such as Gopro Hero 7 plug in the ipad pro provided USB C cable to both devices and it will automatically import your photos from the gopro hero 7 (Gopro hero 6 does not work, it will shut down the app, not sure why also)

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
care to share your workflow on how you transfer photos? are u using the 3rd party camera app to download the photos from the camera? (i.e. Fuji)

Sony A7(R)III ! lai ! :s13:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yest went to collect my ipp at courts. Got folio , no pencil 2 and no discount. So end up buying from apple direct via shopback. Dun dare to bring out till I get a cover n delivery bext week. Sianzzz

Yours 11” right?

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yest went to collect my ipp at courts. Got folio , no pencil 2 and no discount. So end up buying from apple direct via shopback. Dun dare to bring out till I get a cover n delivery bext week. Sianzzz

Folio is a protector rite? Why can’t bring out?

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Get the usb c to micro usb connector. Courts selling.
Once u connect your camera to the iPad, the photo app will auto launch and there will be a import tab on the extreme bottom right. Your photos will start to appear. But the resolution of the photos are not clear.
U select those photos u wan to import. After importing, be awe by the resolution of the pics. I’m using Sony a6500 & the pics look crisp/clear at 12.9”
There will be a prompt asking u if u wan to delete the photos on the camera or keep them at the camera.

Last edited:

slogd3ad

Reaction score
How about workflow if want to transfer lots of video rushes or photos or artwork from computer to ipad pro?

I also wonder how adobe project files can sync between ipad pro and computer.. will there be any conflict compatibility such as font, brushes, patterns

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about workflow if want to transfer lots of video rushes or photos or artwork from computer to ipad pro?

I also wonder how adobe project files can sync between ipad pro and computer.. will there be any conflict compatibility such as font, brushes, patterns
Previously got a sd card camera kit whereby I transfer the photos from computer to sd card first and then to iPad.
Now that the iPad changes to usb c,unless I go and get a thunderbolt to usb c adapter.
I use iCloud and google drive as well.

quiksive

Reaction score
4CCE6EF3-9531-4F96-B4E5-2C7A9D53FEF9.jpeg
Previously got a sd card camera kit whereby I transfer the photos from computer to sd card first and then to iPad.
Now that the iPad changes to usb c,unless I go and get a thunderbolt to usb c adapter.
I use iCloud and google drive as well.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't call e folio a "protector" only covers front n back.

Actually the beauty of apple products is to use on its bare self, but that’s risky.
Nobody uses the MacBook with protector. It loses the niche feel.
As for the iPad, since it doesn’t have a “front cover” like a laptop, I feel that with the folio is giving enough protection on the front and back.
I wouldn’t want to wrap the iPad up until it becomes a brick.
I’m willing to take the risk cos it will be inside my bag when I go travel.
It’s too heavy to take it out and use while walking on the streets so that reduces the possibilities of accidents.

Eidekos

Reaction score
Thanks for all the inputs. i guess its more convenient now since its usbc and can connecto supported cameras and multi adaptor works for sd/microsd.

:D:D:D

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup correct. Smore last night I was configuring it and almost dropped it on the floor while using it on my lap

cause he didnt get the folio from Courts. He order from Apple an delivery is next week.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup correct. Smore last night I was configuring it and almost dropped it on the floor while using it on my lap
Heng ah.... else will not have the Virgin feel once drop.
Hands will shake when Using iPad naked. Too slippery.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.