2018 Macbook Pros launched

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2011
Messages
25,620
Reaction score
550
Should I wait for MacBook Pro 2019? Traditionally released wwdc 2019 right?
 

oystermilk

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Should I wait for MacBook Pro 2019? Traditionally released wwdc 2019 right?
if you no current need to buy, just wait. I waited from WWDC to July last year when they launched the 2018 one. Worth it - 6 cores + slightly better keyboard
 

arphamdb89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Messages
6,477
Reaction score
131
I have 2 spare 2018 TB keyboard protectors Le. One is brand new and one used a few times. Good quality bought from carousell. Not using cos I type faster without one. Who wants?
 
Last edited:

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
I'm using the Moshi keyboard protector. I notice its gone "cloudy" very quickly. Anyone else have this issue? Just wondering if its "normal" or did I buy a lemon? :s8:
 

yamakazi51

Master Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
4,897
Reaction score
1,234
I'm using the Moshi keyboard protector. I notice its gone "cloudy" very quickly. Anyone else have this issue? Just wondering if its "normal" or did I buy a lemon? :s8:

Normal. If you want it to keep clear, need to avoid UV exposure
 

jkodanu

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm thinking of buying a refurb 13inch mbp Pro.. I will need it for daily surfing and work, but hardly for video editing or photo editing. But I will have a lot of files such as photos to store, so was thinking of going for 1tb. Will the i5 and 8gb ram be sufficient?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
 

pegkpq

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I am a light user, just need a macbook for surfing, video and storing of photos of my dogs and etc..


which 13" macbook is the most value for money now? Thanks~!! :o
 

Fr0stee

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I am a light user, just need a macbook for surfing, video and storing of photos of my dogs and etc..


which 13" macbook is the most value for money now? Thanks~!! :o

I love my MacBook Air. It should suit your usage too :)
 

Fr0stee

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I'm using the Moshi keyboard protector. I notice its gone "cloudy" very quickly. Anyone else have this issue? Just wondering if its "normal" or did I buy a lemon? :s8:

I had the same problem too. I’m not sure what’s the cause but i stopped using the keyboard protector.
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Just picked up my dual thunderbolt 3 13" MBP from the apple store yesterday.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top