eWinter
Senior Member
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2012
- Messages
- 1,260
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi all,
I am moving to my new home, due to space constraint, cannot find a good spot for desktop so going to have to settle on a gaming laptop.
I only have 2k budget, can anyone recommend me a decent gaming laptop?
My laptop will mainly be using for
1) Video streaming for dramas / movie / youtube
2) Light-Medium gaming (Games I played before: WoW, Dragon Nest, Guild Wars 2, some franchise Malaysia games like Xiao ao jiang hu) Hopefully the laptop will also be able to support FPS games like BF4 in at least medium settings smoothly.
Appreciate if any bros/sis can help by providing model of the laptop, price, pros/cons briefly. If possible, where can I get the laptop from ~
Thanks in advance all
I am moving to my new home, due to space constraint, cannot find a good spot for desktop so going to have to settle on a gaming laptop.
I only have 2k budget, can anyone recommend me a decent gaming laptop?
My laptop will mainly be using for
1) Video streaming for dramas / movie / youtube
2) Light-Medium gaming (Games I played before: WoW, Dragon Nest, Guild Wars 2, some franchise Malaysia games like Xiao ao jiang hu) Hopefully the laptop will also be able to support FPS games like BF4 in at least medium settings smoothly.
Appreciate if any bros/sis can help by providing model of the laptop, price, pros/cons briefly. If possible, where can I get the laptop from ~
Thanks in advance all