AizenSousuke
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2010
- Messages
- 515
- Reaction score
- 0
A friend of mine is selling his 3-5 years ago macbook (not sure if pro or not) which he got at a lucky draw for SGD$500 ($374USD).
I know it's a steal.
The problem is, he's not sure which model is it and I'm also not sure. What's the best guess and if so, can it even handle the following?
Intended Use: -Video editing (premiere pro + after effects) -Photoshop -Light audio editing (audacity) -Hardcore browsing (10 tabs open chrome\firefox) -VMWare (maybe to test new cracks\software etc)
Using it mainly for ecommerce work.
I know it's a steal.
The problem is, he's not sure which model is it and I'm also not sure. What's the best guess and if so, can it even handle the following?
Intended Use: -Video editing (premiere pro + after effects) -Photoshop -Light audio editing (audacity) -Hardcore browsing (10 tabs open chrome\firefox) -VMWare (maybe to test new cracks\software etc)
Using it mainly for ecommerce work.
