3 reasons why people do not save

wynnest

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Messages
667
Reaction score
23
3 reasons why people do not save. Sometimes, you may have too much commitment, not even enough for 3 meals how to save.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,366
Reaction score
4,394
To me, spending on the things i like, is a better feeling than saving.
 

justwakeup

Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
468
Reaction score
15
3 reasons why people do not save. Sometimes, you may have too much commitment, not even enough for 3 meals how to save.

Other than those really really very very poor people, those who don’t save can only blame themselves. Too little to save is a lousy excuse
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron_soh80

Banned
Joined
Aug 12, 2013
Messages
33,400
Reaction score
2,228
3 reasons why people do not save. Sometimes, you may have too much commitment, not even enough for 3 meals how to save.

jack ma say blame ur self if u still poor at 35 yrs old..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
45,349
Reaction score
13,843
Usually a person would spend alot on what he don't need for poeple who don't care...
 

littleredboy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2014
Messages
594
Reaction score
2
I remembered theres a saying:

"Blame your parents if you are born poor,
Blame yourself if you die poor."
 

Imhthc

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
1,288
Reaction score
299
Getting all theirs’ want vs theirs’ need.
Swiping cc too freely.
Excessive Gambling.
 

wynnest

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Messages
667
Reaction score
23
My friends would spend more on travel, every time when he came back from travelling, he will told me his bank account only left $200...:s8:
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,383
Reaction score
20,635
Branded goods
Car
Condo

Kids (ballet, violin..?)

As I grow older I got wiser liao.
Those who got those 3 items one I know they're cash/investment poor. My cash/reits can beat them anytime. :o:s12:
 

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
13,105
Reaction score
4,075
To me, spending on the things i like, is a better feeling than saving.

I agree, online shopping is the best! Every night I login to my Interactive brokers account to see if there is any cheap sale! I always get a good feeling buying dividend shares when they are on sale! =:p

If your investment strategy is relatively successful and you are on course to your retirement target, then really, I don't see any problem with spending money on car or condo. Don't have to live like a miser your whole life.

Of course, if you have made investment mistakes and lost money, then maybe you got to cut spending until you recover from your losses.

Just live within your means and don't forget to donate to charity!
 
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
7,586
Reaction score
2
As I grow older I got wiser liao.
Those who got those 3 items one I know they're cash/investment poor. My cash/reits can beat them anytime. :o:s12:

Yap. But girls can’t see your cash/reits. So you got gf or married? Not to joke, am really asking for a sensing.
 

wynnest

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Messages
667
Reaction score
23
3 reasons why people do not save.Sometimes, you may have too much commitment, not even enough for 3 meals how to save.

sound most of the people think no need to save instead of failing to save.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Trader11

Banned
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
15,697
Reaction score
5,235
Saving is a habit. Those who don't have the habit then suck thumb and change.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top