32gb micro SD card

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,199
Reaction score
3,678
I bought strontium 64gb 85MB/s 566x microSD for $69. Got thumbdrive, SD adapter and backup software as well. Lifetime warranty.
 

xboxer

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
85,836
Reaction score
2
I bought strontium 64gb 85MB/s 566x microSD for $69. Got thumbdrive, SD adapter and backup software as well. Lifetime warranty.

Go where to get all these freebies? Thumbdrive how big? :eek:
 

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
41,675
Reaction score
15
Transcend, is fast and good.

Kingston also, with lifetime warranty, along with Sandisk.

I got
Lexar (300x)
Lexar (600x)
Sandisk Ultra
Sandisk Extreme
Kingston UltimateX
Transcend Premium
Samsung Plus
Samsung Pro
Samsung Evo (the new version of "plus")

My favourite still Transcend Premium
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,199
Reaction score
3,678
Go where to get all these freebies? Thumbdrive how big? :eek:
Thumbdrive is just a casing that u slot in the microsd card in it, something like an adapter. I find it good. Bought from Challenger.
 

Asure7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
5,172
Reaction score
276
I think Transcend is BS... don't fall for the "lifetime warranty" crap.

Bought 2x32GB from them, both faulty.
Go S.studio for exchange... spoil for 1 year already still telling me no stock for exchange...
I already give up and bought new ones.
 

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
41,675
Reaction score
15
I think Transcend is BS... don't fall for the "lifetime warranty" crap.

Bought 2x32GB from them, both faulty.
Go S.studio for exchange... spoil for 1 year already still telling me no stock for exchange...
I already give up and bought new ones.

Interesting, I never had to deal with S.studio. I just emailed them and they would send a return label for me to sen dback and they send a new one back to me

But they also have been the ones that could give pretty consistent speed for its prices.
 

crazydeals

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
984
Reaction score
0
I am using Strontium NITRO Series as well. Bought from Challenger.. There is some promotion running as well
 

NWT1978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
18,789
Reaction score
29
Which Challenger selling ?

think all are selling but whether got stocks or not...call them to check...

didnt get the nitro version... got the normal version during one of their 1 day member sales... 8GB... free adaptor and thumbdrive adaptor...@ 3.90=:p
 

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
41,675
Reaction score
15
think all are selling but whether got stocks or not...call them to check...

didnt get the nitro version... got the normal version during one of their 1 day member sales... 8GB... free adaptor and thumbdrive adaptor...@ 3.90=:p

:o when was that

I know the Sandisk 8gb is $3.10 inclusive of mail...
 

kawakaka

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
304
Reaction score
0
so actually get from challenger shouldnt be a problem right?? i always thought challenger this kind will make price more expensive. i saw online got $3x for 32gb..
 

Streetwise

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,287
Reaction score
0
whats the best micro SD i can get now? and roughly how much would it cost?

Define best micro SD card? Quality/reliability/Xfer Speed??

Read here to understand SD cards.
Secure Digital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eg, if u're using in DSLR cameras, u probably would use a class 10 card. Besides brand name pricing premium, the higher the speed, the more ex the card. Thus, u need to look at the equipment u're using and find the most appropriate card for it.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top