Please log in and verify your age to view this post. Why?

OK。I going bo gey canteen to eat later.The first of 35 . All old man Liao
![]()
EDMWers nothing to do, every now and then sure dig up old threads , some already discussed until stale leow but will still resurfacehow come 2022 thread tio dug again
Tide wait for no man!Ai captain!
You were there which years?anyone know what is the highly secure building that is very close to the camp gate? Before all the hangars. I was in seletar for almost 2 yrs as NSF + 10 years ICT and never got to find out.
Years ago. Long after I ord, I heard a sergeant still went back inside there to fish.what about fishing? i heard last time the barramundis big big there
Yes, Ahmad and Rahim are the pioneers. Boat company with sampan boat then. Monteiro is not from BoatCoy.My time in 89, the only Malay looking fella in the entire camp was Rodney Monterio. Apart from the pioneer Boat trainers WO1 Ahmad and SSG Rahim whom were nearing retirement. Was only after 2008 that we started seeing Malay drivers during reservist. After dunno liao after MR.
Its an open secret in SAF that some camps will not have a certain race due to classification.
I know , Monterio was Almond /CandiceYes, Ahmad and Rahim are the pioneers. Boat company with sampan boat then. Monteiro is not from BoatCoy.
Why Bro Poor Old Man kenna suspended Bro Suporter?I thought POM bro is back. Missed his overseas pics.
I heard is he ownself suspend ownself...Why Bro Poor Old Man kenna suspended Bro Suporter?![]()
Haix mybfd Bro Suporter...I heard is he ownself suspend ownself...
Why Bro Poor Old Man kenna suspended Bro Suporter?![]()
Guards! Before they relocatedIn my NS time, we used 35 SCE boats for beach assault.
I am from the unit a short distance from Seletar Camp entrance
Thank chiu Bro tokong!Crimson didi, refer to here:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-accounts-instead-of-just-leaving-it.6988893/