3D DESIGNER / RENDERER for Architectural and Interior Design Projects.

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.

SAMPLES OF MY WORKS.


 
Last edited:

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
i All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.
 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.
 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you
 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you



One of my close-up and depth of field rendering.

0706-MASTERBEDROOM2_zpsa62c29d8.jpg
 
Last edited:

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you
 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings and modelling.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you


Sample of my work.
1107ALLDAYDININGFINAL_zps47065c3f.jpg
 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.


1107ALLDAYDININGFINAL_zps47065c3f.jpg


One of my close-up and depth of field rendering.

0706-MASTERBEDROOM2_zpsa62c29d8.jpg
 
Last edited:

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.


1107ALLDAYDININGFINAL_zps47065c3f.jpg
 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.


1107ALLDAYDININGFINAL_zps47065c3f.jpg


One of my close-up and depth of field rendering.

0706-MASTERBEDROOM2_zpsa62c29d8.jpg
 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.

Sample of my work.

 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.

Sample of my work.

 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.

Sample of my work.

 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.


1107ALLDAYDININGFINAL_zps47065c3f.jpg


One of my close-up and depth of field rendering.

0706-MASTERBEDROOM2_zpsa62c29d8.jpg
 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.

Sample of my 3D work


 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.

Sample of my 3D work


 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.

Sample of my 3D work


 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you.

Sample of my work.

 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you

SAMPLES OF MY WORK







 

disgorge

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Hi All,


I'm a 3D Designer / 3D Renderer that accepts freelance projects for exterior and interior renderings. I can do a render of hotel exteriors and interiors, residential, structures, villas and even product renderings.

My rendering fee will be very negotiable and cheap.


I can render fast and meet tight deadlines. I always use AutoCAD, 3Ds Max Design, Chaos VRAY, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Google Sketchup and other plug-ins and scripts for my rendering tools.

My online 3D portfolio will be submitted upon request of a client through SMS.

For more details, you can reach me at 9834-3164 and I will get back to you urgently. Thank you

SAMPLES OF MY WORK







 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top