403 error on some posts

Beedio

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2014
Messages
23,906
Reaction score
3
Also experienced 403 error when trying to quote this post:

only when u wan to resign or get`sacked

If I don't add some character like "`" before "sacked", I will get a "403 - Forbidden" error.

Even if I copy-paste into text editor to strip formatting or manually re-type the text, will still get "403 Forbidden" error.
 

articland05

Honorary Member
Joined
May 2, 2015
Messages
121,056
Reaction score
41,987

likevegetable

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
48,147
Reaction score
7,303
Also experienced 403 error when trying to quote this post:



If I don't add some character like "`" before "sacked", I will get a "403 - Forbidden" error.

Even if I copy-paste into text editor to strip formatting or manually re-type the text, will still get "403 Forbidden" error.

I tried and got the same error too when I tried to preview message
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Also experienced 403 error when trying to quote this post:



If I don't add some character like "`" before "sacked", I will get a "403 - Forbidden" error.

Even if I copy-paste into text editor to strip formatting or manually re-type the text, will still get "403 Forbidden" error.
only when u wan to resign or get sacked

Hi, do you mean to quote it as such?
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Some of us are getting occasional 403 errors posting or replying with quote certain posts.

Some examples are posts with the words ahead roh together like in post 15 and 20 in the below thread
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...e-some-weird-posting-erorr-forum-6352428.html
Moi type this in quick reply kena 403 error:
Strait ahead roh

Hi, seems to be working fine when quoting post #15. Does it still happen for you?
 

likevegetable

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
48,147
Reaction score
7,303
Hi,

Just to confirm:
1) Is this happening everytime or just occasionally?
2) Which device and browser are you using?

It's consistent with the posts we mentioned as examples. I tried it with a few devices using chrome.
Any possibility it only happens to normal accounts?
 

PikaPika33

High Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
153,863
Reaction score
31,600
Hey what do you know? Got this again while jjww here :D


9XlagJS.jpg


bbAKDfq.jpg


s9mnZmo.jpg


PewPavi.jpg
 
Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
Hi,

Just to confirm:
1) Is this happening everytime or just occasionally?
2) Which device and browser are you using?

Seems like very sensitive to certain words/symbols used in post. So depends on what you type.

Mobile browser.
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Some of us are getting occasional 403 errors posting or replying with quote certain posts.

Some examples are posts with the words ahead roh together like in post 15 and 20 in the below thread
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...e-some-weird-posting-erorr-forum-6352428.html
Hi guys, the issue is fixed now. We tested on the mentioned posts and it works fine. If you are still facing any issues with this, please let me know with the following details:
1) Date and time of occurrence
2) Post you are replying to
3) Device and browser used

Thanks!
 

likevegetable

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
48,147
Reaction score
7,303
Hi guys, the issue is fixed now. We tested on the mentioned posts and it works fine. If you are still facing any issues with this, please let me know with the following details:
1) Date and time of occurrence
2) Post you are replying to
3) Device and browser used

Thanks!


only when u wan to resign or get sacked

Testing.... working with this and the other post i mentioned.

Thanks!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top