403 errors and how to resolve them?

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2001
Messages
49,110
Reaction score
6,464
how to access forums on mobile? I get a 403 error????
 

PikaPika33

High Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
153,863
Reaction score
31,600
403 error on desktop, cant access.

On mobile cant go into thread or create thread. Need to open as new tab than ok.
On android firefox
 

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2002
Messages
44,145
Reaction score
926
Hi Dr. Vijay,

I cannot login from my mobile phone. It says '403 - Forbidden'

Anyway to solve this issue. I cannot surf hwz forums from mobile for now

Screenshot-20210329-124431-Samsung-Internet.jpg
 

The_Davis

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2001
Messages
152,309
Reaction score
14,937
The rich text editor in quicky reply not working....
 

coyote

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
85,563
Reaction score
28,708
I encountered 403 - Forbidden trying to assess the forum from windows pc. Can't figure out what's wrong. Mobile phone has no such problem within the same home network. Any idea how to solve?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top