403 Forbidden returned when posting the following paragraph

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
13,550
Reaction score
1,301
Dear Mod,

Can you kindly explain why posting the following paragraph will result in a 403 ?

4kWtSWT.png


Thanks
 

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
13,550
Reaction score
1,301
I love the *contradiction* when someone think the word is "shut-down" :)


Actually to my knowledge as I have tested it, it is not based on just keyword alone. It's either some multi keywords sequences or some kind of calculation used. (not exactly sure yet)
 

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
13,550
Reaction score
1,301
The above is as far as I could go. There should be a space right after the last "e". Adding the space is fine until I add the "(" bracket which will result in 403 ? That's some strange web application firewall someone could be using :p
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top