Is a 430w PSU able to power a R9 270oc or a GTX 760oc?
I know that its stated, minimum requirement is 500w.
I went thru 2 power supply calculator and both gave me a result of less then 400w. My system------------------------------------>
There is also a youtube video:
Can I say that 430w is enuff to power the above GPU for short period of usage(2-4hrs)? It will be taxing if its usage go beyond that?
Will it damage the GPU if power is not enuff? or just under perform?
Please advise,Thank you.
I know that its stated, minimum requirement is 500w.
I went thru 2 power supply calculator and both gave me a result of less then 400w. My system------------------------------------>
There is also a youtube video:
Can I say that 430w is enuff to power the above GPU for short period of usage(2-4hrs)? It will be taxing if its usage go beyond that?
Will it damage the GPU if power is not enuff? or just under perform?
Please advise,Thank you.

