audiovideo
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2005
- Messages
- 21,146
- Reaction score
- 2,644
Dio sabo have to go solo since air ticket buy liao
Plan to stay at pratunam near airport link station Ratchaprarop.
First time solo so better look for Prominent landmark like Baiyoke Sky ah boh scare lost my way.
Due to initial need, booked an early flight and will reach Suvarnabhumi Airport before 9am. That's too early. Need advice on what I can do to kill time till 2pm to check in hotel. Considering I have a 18" trolley luggage bag.
.. so going places abit leychey. Prefer not to leave it with hotel concierge. Thanks 
Plan to stay at pratunam near airport link station Ratchaprarop.
First time solo so better look for Prominent landmark like Baiyoke Sky ah boh scare lost my way.

Due to initial need, booked an early flight and will reach Suvarnabhumi Airport before 9am. That's too early. Need advice on what I can do to kill time till 2pm to check in hotel. Considering I have a 18" trolley luggage bag.

