kimura
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2000
- Messages
- 1,442
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi,
Like to seek any advice on my proposed Taipei trip:
Day 1
- Reach Hotel at noon
- CKS Memorial Hall
- Yong Kang Street
- Taipei 101 and Good Cho's
Day 2
- SYS Memorial Hall
- Xinyi District Walk
- Taipei East Shopping Zone
- 1914 Huashan
OR
- Xinyi District Walk
- Taipei East Shopping Zone
- Wufenpu
- Raohe Night Market
Day 3
- Taipei Main Station
- Danshui Old Street
- Fisherman's Wharf + Bridge
- Shilin Night Market
Day 4
野柳~基隆廟口夜市~陰陽海~黃金瀑布~金瓜石~九份~平溪~十分瀑布~十分放天燈
Day 5
- Taipei Underground Mall / Ximending
- Take Evening flight home
What do you think? Any places I should give a miss or I miss out?
Thanks.
Like to seek any advice on my proposed Taipei trip:
Day 1
- Reach Hotel at noon
- CKS Memorial Hall
- Yong Kang Street
- Taipei 101 and Good Cho's
Day 2
- SYS Memorial Hall
- Xinyi District Walk
- Taipei East Shopping Zone
- 1914 Huashan
OR
- Xinyi District Walk
- Taipei East Shopping Zone
- Wufenpu
- Raohe Night Market
Day 3
- Taipei Main Station
- Danshui Old Street
- Fisherman's Wharf + Bridge
- Shilin Night Market
Day 4
野柳~基隆廟口夜市~陰陽海~黃金瀑布~金瓜石~九份~平溪~十分瀑布~十分放天燈
Day 5
- Taipei Underground Mall / Ximending
- Take Evening flight home
What do you think? Any places I should give a miss or I miss out?
Thanks.