Hi guys!
I've been trying to work out the specs for a new gaming desktop.
I'm not sure if I've missed out anything but...
CPU Case
Corsair 750D
CPU
i7-4770K with Maximus VI Extreme
or
i7-4820K With Rampage IV Extreme Black Ed
or
i7-4930K With Rampage IV Extreme Black Ed
CPU Cooler
Corsair H100i Closed loop Liquid Cooler
RAM
Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz (2x 16GBKit) = 32GB
Power
Corsair AX1200i (1200W)
Graphics
ASUS GTX 780 Ti x 2 (SLI)
or
SSD (BOOT DRIVE + SOME GAMES)
SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB x 2 (RAID 0)
Storage HDD
4TB WESTERN DIGITAL RED x 2 (RAID 1)
Screen/Monitor
4K DISPLAY
ASUS PB287Q
or
Non 4K
ASUS ROG SWIFT
Care to help me with my choices? HEHEHEHE.
I've been trying to work out the specs for a new gaming desktop.
I'm not sure if I've missed out anything but...
CPU Case
Corsair 750D
CPU
i7-4770K with Maximus VI Extreme
or
i7-4820K With Rampage IV Extreme Black Ed
or
i7-4930K With Rampage IV Extreme Black Ed
CPU Cooler
Corsair H100i Closed loop Liquid Cooler
RAM
Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz (2x 16GBKit) = 32GB
Power
Corsair AX1200i (1200W)
Graphics
ASUS GTX 780 Ti x 2 (SLI)
or
SSD (BOOT DRIVE + SOME GAMES)
SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB x 2 (RAID 0)
Storage HDD
4TB WESTERN DIGITAL RED x 2 (RAID 1)
Screen/Monitor
4K DISPLAY
ASUS PB287Q
or
Non 4K
ASUS ROG SWIFT
Care to help me with my choices? HEHEHEHE.


