6D5N - Bkk Itinenary Advice

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Hi Guys,

Please help to advise or give suggestions for my trip next month 6D5N in BKK itself. As all along I only went for short trip and most of the time in pratunam area for shopping thus very seldom go place of interest. But this trip, it will be visiting places of interest rather then shopping. Many thanks.

Total Pax : 2 adults

Hotel Most likely I choose: Citin Pratunam or Grand Alpine Pratunam
Reason Being: Used to staying there and at any point of time if I want to shop, I can shop around there.

Is it advisable to book day trip for different days ?
Can help to input which places are worth to visit ?
For temples wise, I will ask info from my friend but only places of interest like floating markets or some which I dunno , please do help,thanks

Will try to list down places of names from :

Things to do in Bangkok: Check out 224 Bangkok Attractions - TripAdvisor
 
Last edited:

joeey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2001
Messages
8,907
Reaction score
134
Hi Guys,

Please help to advise or give suggestions for my trip next month 6D5N in BKK itself. As all along I only went for short trip and most of the time in pratunam area for shopping thus very seldom go place of interest. But this trip, it will be visiting places of interest rather then shopping. Many thanks.

Total Pax : 2 adults

Hotel Most likely I choose: Citin Pratunam or Grand Alpine Pratunam
Reason Being: Used to staying there and at any point of time if I want to shop, I can shop around there.

Is it advisable to book day trip for different days ?
Can help to input which places are worth to visit ?
For temples wise, I will ask info from my friend but only places of interest like floating markets or some which I dunno , please do help,thanks

Will try to list down places of names from :

Things to do in Bangkok: Check out 224 Bangkok Attractions - TripAdvisor

If you stay in citin, try their tour desk for tours half day or full day.. the indian uncle manning the tour desk is very good. Tell him what u need and he can help u with it.

For tours with them, last yr i went damon saduk floating market (dunno spelling), tiger temple, kanchanaburi for about 1700 thai baht, inclusive of lunch.
Previous year, i went full day tour to Ayuthatha, it wasnt a bad trip too.. its about 1000 thai baht, which include river cruise buffet lunch at chao phraya river.

In short, i enjoyed both trips booked at citin.
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
If you stay in citin, try their tour desk for tours half day or full day.. the indian uncle manning the tour desk is very good. Tell him what u need and he can help u with it.

For tours with them, last yr i went damon saduk floating market (dunno spelling), tiger temple, kanchanaburi for about 1700 thai baht, inclusive of lunch.
Previous year, i went full day tour to Ayuthatha, it wasnt a bad trip too.. its about 1000 thai baht, which include river cruise buffet lunch at chao phraya river.

In short, i enjoyed both trips booked at citin.

Great ! thanks ! will do that.. now I only need to know where I want to go since I got so many days there. :s13::s13:
 

highbong2000

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
9,376
Reaction score
0
Qk8jCtE.jpg



ucOE5Co.jpg



FYJ5HSb.jpg
 

Beno777

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
1,878
Reaction score
14
Great ! thanks ! will do that.. now I only need to know where I want to go since I got so many days there. :s13::s13:

Actually deduct one day go one day back u left 4 days nia, not really alot cos there are jus too many places u can go outside of bkk within a driving time of 3 hours or less. :)

Can consider Ayutthaya and Mae Klong/amphawa/damneon saduak. One day each gone
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Actually deduct one day go one day back u left 4 days nia, not really alot cos there are jus too many places u can go outside of bkk within a driving time of 3 hours or less. :)

Can consider Ayutthaya and Mae Klong/amphawa/damneon saduak. One day each gone

hello beno bro. how are you. anyway have you been to rayong or hua hin before from bkk?
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Actually deduct one day go one day back u left 4 days nia, not really alot cos there are jus too many places u can go outside of bkk within a driving time of 3 hours or less. :)

Can consider Ayutthaya and Mae Klong/amphawa/damneon saduak. One day each gone

Thanks.. I am reaching there around 1pm BKK time and leaving on Sunday around 4pm BKK time. Thanks for your inputs on Ayutthaya and Mae Klong, this 2 places I will try to include in my trip. I dont think I have been there before too. haha.. :s13::s13:

May I know Hua Hin from BKK need how long huh ? I would like to visit there as well as I heard there very relaxing.

An alternative is to visit Pattaya.

Pattaya wise I will skip bro, though I never been there but there not really much right? :D:D
 

joeey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2001
Messages
8,907
Reaction score
134
Thanks.. I am reaching there around 1pm BKK time and leaving on Sunday around 4pm BKK time. Thanks for your inputs on Ayutthaya and Mae Klong, this 2 places I will try to include in my trip. I dont think I have been there before too. haha.. :s13::s13:

May I know Hua Hin from BKK need how long huh ? I would like to visit there as well as I heard there very relaxing.



Pattaya wise I will skip bro, though I never been there but there not really much right? :D:D

if u go ayuthaya , maeklong cant be on the same day..both diff way i guess. do correct me if i am wrong
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
if u go ayuthaya , maeklong cant be on the same day..both diff way i guess. do correct me if i am wrong

Noted with thanks. Will need to do a detailed planning on which day go where and which day go where so that wont waste alot of time. :D:D
 

Nyan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
3,794
Reaction score
0
If you stay in citin, try their tour desk for tours half day or full day.. the indian uncle manning the tour desk is very good. Tell him what u need and he can help u with it.

For tours with them, last yr i went damon saduk floating market (dunno spelling), tiger temple, kanchanaburi for about 1700 thai baht, inclusive of lunch.
Previous year, i went full day tour to Ayuthatha, it wasnt a bad trip too.. its about 1000 thai baht, which include river cruise buffet lunch at chao phraya river.

In short, i enjoyed both trips booked at citin.


this website quotes

3-4 people 3,450 baht per person.



Itineraryfloatingmarket

7:30 – Pick up from hotel in Bangkok.

9:00 – Mae Klong railway market. See how the local vendors evacuating their goods when the train comes.

10:00 – Damnoen Saduak floating market. Traditional Thai rowing boat along the canal.

12:30 – Lunch at local Thai restaurant.

13:15 – Visit the Tiger Temple : walk with tigers, get up close to these beautiful animals like nowhere else in the world. Other animals such as deer, bulls, water buffalos, wild boars, peacocks, ponies.

tigers14:30 – Depending on time : Feed wild monkeys (subject to the weather condition), Krasae Cave use to be the Prisoners Of War camp during WW2.

15:30 – Bridge over the River Kwai.

16:00 – Leave Kanchanaburi for Bangkok.

19:00 – Return to hotel in Bangkok.

Warning for Tiger Temple : No Red, Orange or Pink clothes. No sudden movements. No Running or loud noise. Ladies must be covered shoulders and knees in respect for the monks. No shorts, short skirt, sleeveless. Long skirt is ok. Comfortable shoes for walking are recommended. Please dress properly before entering the Tiger Temple this is the sacred place for Thai people.

Payment includes :
- personal van.
- driver.
- gasoline.
- toll fees.
- prevailing taxes.
- English speaking guide.
- lunch.
- Mae Klong railway market.
- boat fee at Damnoen Saduak floating market.
- Tiger Temple entrance fee.
- Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Picking up and dropping off at your hotel in Bangkok.


SO I ASSUMED CITIN IS CHEAPER? im staying at berkeley hotel, maybe i will walk over to citin to book.
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
this website quotes

3-4 people 3,450 baht per person.



Itineraryfloatingmarket

7:30 – Pick up from hotel in Bangkok.

9:00 – Mae Klong railway market. See how the local vendors evacuating their goods when the train comes.

10:00 – Damnoen Saduak floating market. Traditional Thai rowing boat along the canal.

12:30 – Lunch at local Thai restaurant.

13:15 – Visit the Tiger Temple : walk with tigers, get up close to these beautiful animals like nowhere else in the world. Other animals such as deer, bulls, water buffalos, wild boars, peacocks, ponies.

tigers14:30 – Depending on time : Feed wild monkeys (subject to the weather condition), Krasae Cave use to be the Prisoners Of War camp during WW2.

15:30 – Bridge over the River Kwai.

16:00 – Leave Kanchanaburi for Bangkok.

19:00 – Return to hotel in Bangkok.

Warning for Tiger Temple : No Red, Orange or Pink clothes. No sudden movements. No Running or loud noise. Ladies must be covered shoulders and knees in respect for the monks. No shorts, short skirt, sleeveless. Long skirt is ok. Comfortable shoes for walking are recommended. Please dress properly before entering the Tiger Temple this is the sacred place for Thai people.

Payment includes :
- personal van.
- driver.
- gasoline.
- toll fees.
- prevailing taxes.
- English speaking guide.
- lunch.
- Mae Klong railway market.
- boat fee at Damnoen Saduak floating market.
- Tiger Temple entrance fee.
- Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Picking up and dropping off at your hotel in Bangkok.


SO I ASSUMED CITIN IS CHEAPER? im staying at berkeley hotel, maybe i will walk over to citin to book.

which website you saying bro ?

I booked from deals.com.sg the S$26 per person for the half day tour for the railway market and the floating market. maybe you can check it out too. :D:D
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Hi Bros, I somehow have managed to come up with a trial Itinerary, please help to advise if I should amend anything, thanks.

ITINERARY

Day 1(Tues): 1pm Rched hotel, rest of the day at Pratunam area, Siam Square, MBK, Siam Paragon

Day 2(Wed): 1 Full day trip to Ayutthaya + Chao Phraya River Cruise (Booked from where will be cheaper & good ??)

Day 3(Thurs) – 1 day trip to River Kwai , Tiger Temple & Elephant camp (Booked from where will be cheaper & good ??)
Nighttime – Chinatown

Day 4(Fri) – Half day trip to Wat Bang Phra, Rahu Temple. (Booked from where will be cheaper & good ??)
Afternoon – Please help suggest

Day 5(Sat) – 7-1Pm - Half-Day Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Mae Klong Railway Market Tour (Booked from Deals)
Afternoon – Terminal 21 , please suggest

Day 6(Sun) – Morning Chatuchak till noon , shop around Pratunam till going back SG
 
Last edited:

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
which website you saying bro ?

I booked from deals.com.sg the S$26 per person for the half day tour for the railway market and the floating market. maybe you can check it out too. :D:D

Booked from there too, kinda cheap and worth ! Took their half day tour during sep.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top