6D5N BKK

bkkjoe

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Agrees with u...skip chocolate villa there is nothing there to do except expensive food and drinks.

Chocolate Ville is pretty good a place for couples or bring your date for dinner. Food and drinks is pretty expensive based on BKK standard but is about the same what you pay if dining in a Singapore restaurant. ;)
 

bkkjoe

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
wanted to visit Kidzania Bangkok & Fantasia Lagoon.

any ideas how long will it takes to go from MBK?

Kidzania is a good place. I brought my kids there and we spent almost a day. My kids love the experience and I tot it's a pretty good entrepreneuring learning experience for them.

Good for photo taking too ;)
 

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,087
Reaction score
852
Kidzania is a good place. I brought my kids there and we spent almost a day. My kids love the experience and I tot it's a pretty good entrepreneuring learning experience for them.

Good for photo taking too ;)

U went holiday period plus weekday ?

How's the crowd?
 

zoeyzoey

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Talad Rod Fai! Very pretty and has a lot of vintage things. Will be quite interesting for the kids.
 

bkkjoe

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
U went holiday period plus weekday ?

How's the crowd?

I live here. I bought my kids over the weekend. Crowd was good, not too less nor too many. If nobody, your kids will have no other kids to miggle with too.

My kids have been bugging me ever since their first for their second visit there.:s13:
 

bkkjoe

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Talad Rod Fai! Very pretty and has a lot of vintage things. Will be quite interesting for the kids.

IMHO Maybe not. Talad Rod Fai 1 or 2 more suitable for teens to young adults for shopping, eating and drinking. I brought my kids to Talad Rod Fai Srinakarin before, they got tired walking after awhile and can't wait to go home. :o
 

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,087
Reaction score
852
Can I say the rate is about 23-25 bth?

So any items divide by 23 u will see if worth to buy anot
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Can I say the rate is about 23-25 bth?

So any items divide by 23 u will see if worth to buy anot

23 vs 25 makes a big difference ...
if u wan ez calculations, can just divide everything by 25
if u still find it mafan, you can type out a list ... eg: 100b is 4sgd, 200b is 8sgd
 

Aimar2000

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
My wife and I going to BKK next week with 2 kids

My plan is:
D1: Siam Ocean World + Kidzania
D2: Dream World + Asiatique
D3: Terminal 21 + Artbox@Phrom Phong
D4: Shopping at Central World/Siam Paragon
 

Aimar2000

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I hope so, my kids are 1yr and 4.5 yr old
If they can have fun there, surely yours will too
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top