CallmeZen
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2011
- Messages
- 2,403
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys, need some recommendation on places to go in Thailand, travelling from Thursday - Tuesday. Trip for 2.
Not our first trip to BKK, probably 3rd or 4th, I'm thinking of venturing out of BKK for maybe 2 days?
I'm thinking of Huahin or any places you guys recommend.
Current Place to go;
Chatuchak & JJ Green
Pratunam Market
Talad Neon
Rod Fai Ratchada and Srinakarin
Artbox
Asiatique ( Planning something romantic, celebrating my girl birthday there)4
TGIF
Need some places to kill time in the afternoon, night is pretty much settled with all the places we're planning to go. Not interested in Patpong.
As of now Thursday to Mon morning is BKK
Monday Morning - Tuesday Noon Huahin (or any places, airport is Don Mueang)
Not our first trip to BKK, probably 3rd or 4th, I'm thinking of venturing out of BKK for maybe 2 days?
I'm thinking of Huahin or any places you guys recommend.
Current Place to go;
Chatuchak & JJ Green
Pratunam Market
Talad Neon
Rod Fai Ratchada and Srinakarin
Artbox
Asiatique ( Planning something romantic, celebrating my girl birthday there)4
TGIF
Need some places to kill time in the afternoon, night is pretty much settled with all the places we're planning to go. Not interested in Patpong.
As of now Thursday to Mon morning is BKK
Monday Morning - Tuesday Noon Huahin (or any places, airport is Don Mueang)
