84 day status just before POP

KingCloud

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I POP this week as a PES B1 enchanced recruit. However recently I have been given RMJ and Excuse Heavy loads for 84 days for a leg injury. My question is that, will this status affect my vocation that I am given as I am quite worried I will get a very boring placement and lose any progress I have made physically during bmt. Will appreciate your feedback.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,285
Reaction score
5,867
Hi, I POP this week as a PES B1 enchanced recruit. However recently I have been given RMJ and Excuse Heavy loads for 84 days for a leg injury. My question is that, will this status affect my vocation that I am given as I am quite worried I will get a very boring placement and lose any progress I have made physically during bmt. Will appreciate your feedback.
You will know when you get your posting.
 

Strawbelly

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Hi, I POP this week as a PES B1 enchanced recruit. However recently I have been given RMJ and Excuse Heavy loads for 84 days for a leg injury. My question is that, will this status affect my vocation that I am given as I am quite worried I will get a very boring placement and lose any progress I have made physically during bmt. Will appreciate your feedback.

From what my PC told us last time your status does not impact your posting
I had a friend posted to Ocs with his status then when ocs started he saw the MO to revoke his status that was 2014
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top