A Haunted House 2 - worth watching?

moviemaniac

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Do you guys think A Haunted House 2 is worth watching? It's a spoof movie, which to be honest, I haven't seen a good one since Scary Movie.

Then again, the fact that they made enough on the first movie to make a sequel should be a good thing right? :s11: (Though I didn't watch A Haunted House.)
 

Jerry007

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
14,392
Reaction score
0
Do you guys think A Haunted House 2 is worth watching? It's a spoof movie, which to be honest, I haven't seen a good one since Scary Movie.

Then again, the fact that they made enough on the first movie to make a sequel should be a good thing right? :s11: (Though I didn't watch A Haunted House.)

The movie is a flop and did not score well with the critics. Yes, there hasn't been a good spoof movie and there may never will be one in a long time.
 

Smartypants

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
12,212
Reaction score
7
Do you guys think A Haunted House 2 is worth watching? It's a spoof movie, which to be honest, I haven't seen a good one since Scary Movie.

Then again, the fact that they made enough on the first movie to make a sequel should be a good thing right? :s11: (Though I didn't watch A Haunted House.)

Not really. For some reason Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg keep on getting funding for their shit movies.

Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 

moviemaniac

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Precisely. They keep getting funding, which makes me wonder if there's something to these spoof movies, or, dunno, black magic is involved? Haha.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top