A Level Economics Free Preview Class

aceyourecons

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi Students,

I am an experienced JC Economics Group Tutor with almost 10 years of coaching experience and am very familiar with the current H1/H2 syllabus.

Currently, I am having a 1 hr free preview class next Friday 08/08/14 from 6.30pm to 7.30pm! (My Sunday preview class this week is full already sorry!) Seats are limited, please reserve your place fast!

For for more info about the preview class, my credentials, my testimonials and the location, please visit my info stated below or sms me!
 

aceyourecons

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi Students,

I am an experienced JC Economics Group Tutor with almost 10 years of coaching experience and am very familiar with the current H1/H2 syllabus.

Currently, I am having a 1 hr free preview class this Friday 08/08/14 from 6.30pm to 7.30pm! Seats are limited, please reserve your place fast!

For for more info about the preview class, my credentials, my testimonials and the location, please visit my info stated below in my site or sms me!
 

aceyourecons

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
A Level / Promotional Exam Economics Free Preview Class

Hi Students,

I am an experienced JC Economics Group Tutor with almost 10 years of coaching experience and am very familiar with the current H1/H2 syllabus. Apart from clarifying difficult economics concepts, I am also able to help with economics essay and case study writing techniques that many students have problem with!

For JC students that are unsure whether Economics tuition is able to help them, I am having a 1 hr free preview class this Friday 15/08/14 from 6.30pm to 7.30pm! Seats are limited, please reserve your place fast!

Please visit my site below for past testimonials and credentials! :)
 

aceyourecons

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
A Level Economics Group Tutoring

Hi Students,

I am an experienced JC Economics Group Tutor with almost 10 years of coaching experience and am very familiar with the current H1/H2 syllabus.

A level's is just around the corners (less than 3 months)! For students that want to improve their grades i.e improve their essay & data response writing techniques as well as clarifying economic concepts, please refer to the existing group schedule and join while seats are still available (my group sizes are kept small to ensure learning quality)!

Good luck for A levels! Gogogo!
 

aceyourecons

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Economics Case Study Seminar

Have you ever wondered why you can’t seem to do well in your case studies and always struggling to finish in time?

Is it because you freak out in actual exam scenario? Is it because you can’t understand the extracts? Is it because you lost track of time? Or is it because it’s a combination of everything?

I will be running an exclusive Case Study Seminar during School Holidays on 10/09/2014, 7pm – 10pm at a seminar room near Macpherson MRT (3mins walk).

In this 3 hour seminar, I will be going through every detail of case study exam and answering techniques you can employ in your exams which your school will never teach you! For existing JC students, please sms/call me if you are interested!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top