A-Lin「Sonar 声吶世界巡回演唱会」新加坡回声限定场

Sasalicious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
19,511
Reaction score
2
A-Lin「Sonar 声吶世界巡回演唱会」新加坡回声限定场

http://www.sistic.com.sg/events/alin0317

Event Date
Sat, 4 Mar 2017 8pm
Venue
The Star Theatre
Ticket Pricing
(Excludes Booking Fee)
Standard: S$198, S$168, S$148, S$128, S$98
Restricted View: S$128, S$98

Anyone going?
 

Sasalicious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
19,511
Reaction score
2
Did u go to the one before this? I rmb this yr she had one too. Im wondering about the song list.
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,402
Reaction score
5,284
Anyone going? I heard her December 2015 concert had good reviews so I am going.

The $98 is snapped up real quick so I am planning to get the $128. I really hope this is worth the money. :)
 

Sasalicious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
19,511
Reaction score
2
Am considering the $98! Going alone so hoping that carousell peeps will sell @ at a cheaper price for 1tix.
 

tyjtht

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
11,120
Reaction score
1,135
Anyone going? I heard her December 2015 concert had good reviews so I am going.

The $98 is snapped up real quick so I am planning to get the $128. I really hope this is worth the money. :)

feel like going,but got exam the week after
 

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
16,375
Reaction score
68
I'm going! Was supposed to go for the 2015 one but end up in confinement. So husband bought me tickets for this upcoming one to make up for it.
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,402
Reaction score
5,284
Yeah, it seems that all sold out.
For any ticket sales please go to the bazaar section. Thanks.
 

kyteo79

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
4
I dun mind see screen. Juz wanna hear sing live. :D

I went to a few concerts @ the Star ...

1 word .. very vocals ...
2 word .. very comfortable
3 word ... concert style
4 word ... very very very hard to park ..

Sonar - went last year - regret unable to get cat 1 seats only cat 2 ... i would say very very very good ...

when ticket open for booking this time. log in to try to buy front cat 1 but cannot so no longer keen to go liao ...

A-lin (best liao ...)
 

kyteo79

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
4
Anyone going? I heard her December 2015 concert had good reviews so I am going.

The $98 is snapped up real quick so I am planning to get the $128. I really hope this is worth the money. :)

trust me not a "you going listen her sing nia"

it is truly a 2 way interactions ...

not the fans kpkb but the truly a-lin and you interactions ..

1 problem ... unable to get cat 1 front row seats no matter how early you log in ....
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top