Able to remove my account and posts permanently?

lycheehello

Suspended
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
60,264
Reaction score
3,897
The last time I requested you guys tell me must submit IC and handphone number... Now with new PDPA rules still need? I honestly don't trust my personal data from that epic leak... Please let me know what other alternatives I have... :vijayadmin:
 

effervesce

Member
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Hi lychee, the forums do not support deletion of account as of now.

You may choose to edit your own posts.
 

lycheehello

Suspended
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
60,264
Reaction score
3,897
Hi, thanks for the reply

We all know that Nachtsider's account was at least removed from public view...I can at least understand if you want to keep my post archived somewhere....but I think I should have the basic option to remove my account and posts from public view....... Can I request the same too, please...

Urs humbly...

:vijayadmin:
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top