Hey all, Im considering to register a sole proprietorship soon. Im looking thru all the banks corporate account to see which one is more attractive. It seems like DBS StartUp account is good as they only requires $500 Intial deposit.
However, I have a question regarding Entrepreneur Start Up corporate account.
By registering for Start Up account, are we able to receive in foreign currencies such as USD?
It seems like they are accepting SGD only for start up account. If I were to receive income in USD, will DBS automatically convert it to SGD into my account?
Hope some experts could help
However, I have a question regarding Entrepreneur Start Up corporate account.
By registering for Start Up account, are we able to receive in foreign currencies such as USD?
It seems like they are accepting SGD only for start up account. If I were to receive income in USD, will DBS automatically convert it to SGD into my account?
Hope some experts could help
