Who says ACCA is phase out, bull **** with all the misunderstanding or misread under SQP.
I suggest you chiwawa go read up more before anyhow say.
ICAEW is the top tier professional accounting body in the UK, but it's standards are high and you won't get many exemptions. ICAEW also requires you to take it part time basis with a full time job.
ACCA is a 3rd tier accounting body, it offers the most exemptions and can be completed within the shortest time. However the standards are the same as ICAEW. Currently ACCA and ICAEW has a MOU. After 5 years of membership with ACCA, you can be converted to ICAEW member as well.
CPAA is an Australia recognized accounting body just like the GAAP in US. If you are taking CPAA, certain knowledge like law and taxation may not apply but it is still accreditated.
SQP is like the new bird. If your goal is to get CA Singapore, you will need to do SQP. But I feel SQP is weird, their standards for exemption is set higher then ICAEW. I don't think I am planning to go through SQP until the MOU is fully established.
I would say if you want a internationally recognized professional accounting cert, go for ACCA. If you intend to work in UK, Wales or Ireland in future, go for ICAEW. If you just want to stay in Singapore, go through SQP because it's passing rate is the hugest among all.