Accessories for men

Skallzz

Member
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
I'm looking to get Accessories but I'm not sure where to look in Singapore ..

Accessories like: Bracelets and Necklaces :s13:
 

Otherside

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
I'm looking to get Accessories but I'm not sure where to look in Singapore ..

Accessories like: Bracelets and Necklaces :s13:

you can try the silver shop at bugis. I'm not sure whats the shop's name but its opp. MacDonalds.
 

vovolversace

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2010
Messages
9,782
Reaction score
0
I'm looking to get Accessories but I'm not sure where to look in Singapore ..

Accessories like: Bracelets and Necklaces :s13:

what is ur budget? the Bracelets and Necklaces you want must be precious metal or not? must be branded or not? Than people can help you mah.
 

Otherside

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
For those interested in silver, I will strongly recommend Goro's. Its made in Japan. and only available in Japan. But it is very famous worldwide. Go google and check out Goro's :)
 

helanga

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I find this store at The Central is not bad with pretty much selection of silver.
Just to share as most of my stuff are from them except the OEM Goro & wedding ring...:)

 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,536
Reaction score
3,165
For those interested in silver, I will strongly recommend Goro's. Its made in Japan. and only available in Japan. But it is very famous worldwide. Go google and check out Goro's :)

Goros is class A top quality. :)
Chrome hearts silver is good too. Fug their clothing nonsense though. :) :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top