Accidentally Pulled out Sim Card slot Pin! Help!

lemonrae

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
1
I just got my note 10.1. I was trying to remove my sim card but it got stuck and I pulled out by strength. Now I got 2 pin pulled out and bent. ****. Is it possible to repair back or its dead end? So careless of me :(
 

lemonrae

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
1
Its fixable, was in your shoe before, went to local repair shop, problem solved

Omg thanks. phew scared me. Lucky it's affordable. Can bring it to those ah beng shop to repair also? Which shop do you recommend? I can only collect it the next day then?
 

shermangoh

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
513
Reaction score
0
Omg thanks. phew scared me. Lucky it's affordable. Can bring it to those ah beng shop to repair also? Which shop do you recommend? I can only collect it the next day then?

My friend recommended me to go irepair or techmobile, I went to the techmobile one. Yes one day.
For irepair, they do provide warranty I think.
 

lemonrae

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
1
My friend recommended me to go irepair or techmobile, I went to the techmobile one. Yes one day.
For irepair, they do provide warranty I think.

Warranty from the mobile shop you mean? I just went to je mrt mobile8 to do. Freaking $65 T_T samsung doesn't provide sim card repair warranty right?
 

shermangoh

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
513
Reaction score
0
Warranty from the mobile shop you mean? I just went to je mrt mobile8 to do. Freaking $65 T_T samsung doesn't provide sim card repair warranty right?

The shop own warranty if that particular part is faulty again.
You can try? I'm not sure about it :)
 

thermie

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
5,164
Reaction score
20
Warranty from the mobile shop you mean? I just went to je mrt mobile8 to do. Freaking $65 T_T samsung doesn't provide sim card repair warranty right?


if caused by user fault then no charge... better to let samsung technician check first, if too expensive then go ah beng shop do
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top