Hi,
This hotel I am going to book has only double rooms left. We are 2 Adults and 2 children. The hotel has no extra bed and asked me to book 2 double rooms. But 2 rooms are out of my budget. 4 of us can actually share the bed. Problem is, if I just book one double room, will the hotel insist us to book 2 rooms when i check in? The hotel rule is children above 6 consider adults and need a bed. my kids are above 6 already.
Any advice, thanks.
This hotel I am going to book has only double rooms left. We are 2 Adults and 2 children. The hotel has no extra bed and asked me to book 2 double rooms. But 2 rooms are out of my budget. 4 of us can actually share the bed. Problem is, if I just book one double room, will the hotel insist us to book 2 rooms when i check in? The hotel rule is children above 6 consider adults and need a bed. my kids are above 6 already.
Any advice, thanks.
