Account Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skudai

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I don't know lah, I am not that familiar with Commach.

I just want to say that I notice there is something wrong with Commach's actions.

If it was any other mod who decided to ban you, then I probably wouldn't even question it. Just another day in EDMW.

Commach did something, that in my eyes, it's like he doesn't understand how to separate what's personal and what's professional.

If Commach's action is justifiable,

Then a judge can become a judge in his own divorce case.

This is the basic issue I see, and it affects and clouds my perception so much so that I am not able to follow or agree with Commach's decision on Skurai, because it has low level of legitimacy and acceptability. I don't know whether it is truly fair and balanced or not, because of that.

:crazy:

If u see the thread, from the other mod, I ask him to help me delete my thread and his response was "Unfortunately, I don't have moderator rights to Edmw. The odds are not in your favour tonight." It would be nice if it was fortunate.

I am aware of the joke being insensitive. But I just dont find it balanced that it gets a perm ban.

However, will accept outcome forum admin does. These are the fair rules ya. I probably spend too much time in edmw anyways, should cut down.
 

Skudai

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
sagu is shocked that skurar can manipulate an emotively sad narrative of family events to "induce humour" and how could any decent human being "add to the humour" for such an emotional series of family events ? :s22:

MF2L6cMl.jpg





sagu corrects skurar that this thread does not just involve death and more than that the events of deaths were related to a fellow member (and mod) here in this forum :s11:

sagu adds that skurar may not know that "many other edmwer posts such insensitivities" had also incurred infraction point and ban(s) although the current system of forum moderation do not show and inform such actions and also it certainly does not mean that others doing them grants skurar the moral right to do it to other felllow members here too :s22:

#saguwisdom :vijayadmin:

Like I said, I realize the insensitive part early on which is why i ask for thread deletion and I did PM commach. Myself and others add humour in that nature over there. I think u just dont frequent there long enough to realize that. He could have juz laugh it off like others u know -.-

I am askin for fair judgement only, and not from commach himself as that is a major conflict on interest.

These are forum rules and fairness I believe.
 
Last edited:

Skudai

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
sagu is shocked that skurar can manipulate an emotively sad narrative of family events to "induce humour" and how could any decent human being "add to the humour" for such an emotional series of family events ? :s22:

MF2L6cMl.jpg





sagu corrects skurar that this thread does not just involve death and more than that the events of deaths were related to a fellow member (and mod) here in this forum :s11:

sagu adds that skurar may not know that "many other edmwer posts such insensitivities" had also incurred infraction point and ban(s) although the current system of forum moderation do not show and inform such actions and also it certainly does not mean that others doing them grants skurar the moral right to do it to other felllow members here too :s22:

#saguwisdom :vijayadmin:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...-my-useless-dad-5671333-27.html#post109709111

Some of my posts
Kill him and wear his skin

Sent from GAGT using GAGT
Do u really think I am telling him to kill his father, skin his father and wear the father's skin? No right.

So u understand how things are. And this is on a topic where the fellow askin for help for his dad. It has near 400 replies.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/should-we-lynch-tzuyulove-5660390.html
Do u really think I am suggesting we murder tzyulove? Despite the thread saying so and me saying it a few times inside? I also point out it is because he did some kind of comparison thread that has upset 2 other edmwers.
No, I suggested murdering tzuyulove as a joke because he supposedly did something, etc.

So, this gives u an idea of things.
Got alot of this everywhere in that forum btw, not just by me.
I got too many others to point out.
 

SaGu

Master Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2002
Messages
3,398
Reaction score
113
I believe that is up to the appeal from forum admin. I been the same person for 11 years and 58k post in edmw and there is no allegations lol, just a mod possibly acting out of order or me being insensitive (like many others there). I will accept the final appeal judgement, fair forum rules ya. lol at allegations as there are none and not possible. No one cares about this. I care about my account only.

Like I said, I realize the insensitive part early on which is why i ask for thread deletion and I did PM commach. Myself and others add humour in that nature over there. I think u just dont frequent there long enough to realize that. He could have juz laugh it off like others u know -.-

I am askin for fair judgement only, and not from commach himself as that is a major conflict on interest.

These are forum rules and fairness I believe.

sagu remains shocked that skurar could even suggest that one "laugh it off" when another ridicule the emotional family events of the death of the another's parents :s22:

sagu point it doesn't matter if skurar has been here 11 years or 11 days and if such are the inhumane attitudes of thoughts and insensitive manner of posting this forum would not miss one less :zotto:

#saguwisdom :vijayadmin:
 

Skudai

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
sagu remains shocked that skurar could even suggest that one "laugh it off" when another ridicule the emotional family events of the death of the another's parents :s22:

sagu point it doesn't matter if skurar has been here 11 years or 11 days and if such are the inhumane attitudes of thoughts and insensitive manner of posting this forum would not miss one less :zotto:

#saguwisdom :vijayadmin:

That is because the suggestion isnt real, evident from how it was wrote and such is common there... The insensitive part was realized later de and I did take some steps to weaken that yes. Thus, hope that part is noted in mitigating factors - the PM sent to commach and the request to delete thread early on.

U should read my previous post , other people's posts and visit edmw once in awhile maybe.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
110,061
Reaction score
22,984
I am not skewing anything. I am just posting post 58 and post 60. U did say unfortunately, u cant do it. Other edmwers point this out too, not just me.

I believe that is up to the appeal from forum admin. I been the same person for 11 years and 58k post in edmw and there is no allegations lol, just a mod possibly acting out of order or me being insensitive (like many others there). I will accept the final appeal judgement, fair forum rules ya. lol at allegations as there are none and not possible. No one cares about this. I care about my account only.





Where did u write the above post in that thread because I did not see it at all. This is something u came up with today? Or it was in the thread yesterday??? Can link?

Btw, commach got such history with others also?? I read someone saying that
Bro, I don't like Intrinion one bit, but I also super buay song you trying to pull him into your mess.

What you type you should know lah. Even if there is no Intrinion in this world, you will still get into trouble.

The only problem right now is whether you are punished tru the correct process.

Imho, you will still be pban. Just that commach will be reprimanded if he was the one giving you infractions against those comments made about him and if he denies your public appeal.

Sent from OPPO F1s using GAGT
 

Meat Bao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
15,555
Reaction score
3
Regarding Skurai's punishment itself,

I feel that Skurai's punishment was excessive.

Skurai said something that's insensitive to another person, created an offense to that person, but, it has to be examined in context.

Skurai is an old veteran who got carried over. He wanted to joke but failed in his delivery. Who here never made such a mistake in their life before ? Who never said something in real life that you thought was OK, or was funny, but turned out to be unfunny, or even offended someone ?

Then after you realized it, you felt bad about it, and you apologized, right ?

That's what Skurai did.

He did apologize, and even PM-ed the related person, and asked for thread deletion too.

To me this shows responsibility and remorse. He took corrective actions.

He was not out to be intentionally malicious.

If he is to punished, his contrition and corrective steps, and past record, should be taken into account too.

I personally feel any punishment should be rehabilitative instead of obliterative.

You punish someone so that he can realize his mistake, and become a better person in the future. But don't kill him.

So I feel a P-ban is excessive in this case, considering he's already contrite.

:crazy:
 

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
34,586
Reaction score
125
Dear mods and admins,

I saw what happened.

Could I give a bit of input and suggestion please.

I think what Skurai wrote was one thing. We all could debate whether he should be punished or not, and what's the appropriate punishment, if any.

But I am disturbed about one thing.

So someone wrote something and created an offense to another person, and coincidentally that other person is a mod, and then that mod came over and imposed very severe penalty to him.

To me this has low level of legitimacy and acceptability.

To give an example,

Can a judge become a judge in his own divorce case ?

Got such thing or not ? Is it appropriate ?

Commach ownself judge ownself's case.

He was not even the authorized moderator of that subforum. He came over to that subforum, and then used his rank and position and executed certain actions, of which he himself has personal agenda in.

To me, he showed poor judgement. It's like he doesn't understand how to restrain himself. He doesn't understand to separate what's personal and what's professional.

I am also concerned that this seems to be a pattern of behaviour of that person.

I quote here below a comment from another forumer,





As we look at Skurai's actions, I hope we can also examine Commach's actions.

Thanks,

:crazy:
Agreed.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT
 

Skudai

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Bro, I don't like Intrinion one bit, but I also super buay song you trying to pull him into your mess.

What you type you should know lah. Even if there is no Intrinion in this world, you will still get into trouble.

The only problem right now is whether you are punished tru the correct process.

Imho, you will still be pban. Just that commach will be reprimanded if he was the one giving you infractions against those comments made about him and if he denies your public appeal.

Sent from OPPO F1s using GAGT

Dude, I am not pulling him in at all. I am just noting post 58 and post 60. I quote

oG1z2O2.jpg




Screen_2.jpg


And it seems he understood my joke about the "odds" also. He made a similar comment after all.

Thus, I believe issue would have been solved with a delete if he had the rights de.
Anyways, as mentioned, will be ok with final admin decision. And imo, if they ban me, by right should have done so long ago and they need to also ban alot of other people too....

However, will still be ok with final decision, ban me or not, as those are the forum rules yes. That would be fair.
 
Last edited:

Skudai

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Regarding Skurai's punishment itself,

I feel that Skurai's punishment was excessive.

Skurai said something that's insensitive to another person, created an offense to that person, but, it has to be examined in context.

Skurai is an old veteran who got carried over. He wanted to joke but failed in his delivery. Who here never made such a mistake in their life before ? Who never said something in real life that you thought was OK, or was funny, but turned out to be unfunny, or even offended someone ?

Then after you realized it, you felt bad about it, and you apologized, right ?

That's what Skurai did.

He did apologize, and even PM-ed the related person, and asked for thread deletion too.

To me this shows responsibility and remorse. He took corrective actions.

He was not out to be intentionally malicious.

If he is to punished, his contrition and corrective steps, and past record, should be taken into account too.

I personally feel any punishment should be rehabilitative instead of obliterative.

You punish someone so that he can realize his mistake, and become a better person in the future. But don't kill him.

So I feel a P-ban is excessive in this case, considering he's already contrite.

:crazy:

Fyi, I asked for thread to be deleted and PM commach back then, when i realized the insensitive part of it too. It seems he just doesnt wanna mention the PM I sent. Had the infr mod been able to delete it also, issue solved de.


To add, admin, i promise not to have anythin to do with this commach or any mod for that matter, to be abit safer. I didnt realize this kinda thing can occur. Hope all these factors are taken into consideration. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
110,061
Reaction score
22,984
Dude, I am not pulling him in at all. I am just noting post 58 and post 60. I quote

oG1z2O2.jpg




Screen_2.jpg


And it seems he understood my joke about the "odds" also. He made a similar comment after all.

Thus, I believe issue would have been solved with a delete if he had the rights de.
Anyways, as mentioned, will be ok with final admin decision. And imo, if they ban me, by right should have done so long ago and they need to also ban alot of other people too....

However, will still be ok with final decision, ban me or not, as those are the forum rules yes. That would be fair.
Tbh, he close thread or not doesn't change the fact that you're committed an offense under forum rules.

And also he don't owe you anything, so he don't really need to help you solve your problem by getting other mods to delete the thread.

Sent from OPPO F1s using GAGT
 

Orionz

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
59,527
Reaction score
22,664
As i mention...that is a thread where i point out probability and coincidence of the event happening to induce humour. That is the punchline and the only possible punchline. I do not know this commach nor do i care about him or the supposed activity. The supposed activity usually is a ridiculous one, often to add to the humour, and apparently sometimes failing. U can find myself and others creating similar threads with the exact similar concept of maybe he did this because of this coincidence,etc....i mean like ALOT of such threads.


They will use the eek , crazy or s22 emoticon in this. It is juz this thread is insensitive as the nature involves death....but if u see so many other edmwer posts, such insensitivities also, often not an issue. This is the norm there. I dont clown around like this in real life of course. I believe the other mod also know this nia, so he was juz gonna delete it as nt so nice.

Feel free to search my old post and threads and those of regular edmwers -if u dont believe me

Rubbish lah, U sure u r trying to induce humour about the happenstance?
Your question was so obvious a rhetorical one without any intention to elicit an answer but to imply something.

What about the guilty conscience part? How do you explain that?

You are obviously trying to imply that comm either murdered or caused the death of his parents on both separate occasions.

If you truly realised that your thread was distasteful why didn't you take down the screenshot? Why did you continue stirring your thread and throwing personal insults like 'dumb fk' and 'stupid' at people who called you out?

:vijayadmin:
 

Skudai

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Tbh, he close thread or not doesn't change the fact that you're committed an offense under forum rules.

And also he don't owe you anything, so he don't really need to help you solve your problem by getting other mods to delete the thread.

Sent from OPPO F1s using GAGT

I never said he needs to help me but I believe his reply showed he would have if he could...

Aiya, i abit tired to read all the posts...especially this hateful orionz. I think almost all points to mention already mentioned... it is tiring for me too.

@Commach
I notice u did not post at all here. Perhaps, u can read the PM I sent u yesterday. That PM was sent early on in that thread. Pls note the timing. I did mention that it was not my intent to be insensitive and I did mention to please ignore that thread. I sent u that PM after i notice other ppl replies. The timing is pretty early....but i dont suppose u gonna help me here sigh, oh well.
 

Skudai

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Rubbish lah, U sure u r trying to induce humour about the happenstance?
Your question was so obvious a rhetorical one without any intention to elicit an answer but to imply something.

What about the guilty conscience part? How do you explain that?

You are obviously trying to imply that comm either murdered or caused the death of his parents on both separate occasions.

If you truly realised that your thread was distasteful why didn't you take down the screenshot? Why did you continue stirring your thread and throwing personal insults like 'dumb fk' and 'stupid' at people who called you out?

:vijayadmin:
Not much point of taking down screenshot when ppl already quoted it right?

I already requested early thread deletion and already PM commach on the insensitive issue nia. The rest is just defendin against edmwer attack posts then. I am not the bad person u think i am. If i can get to my old account, in the sent folder, should have the PM. My acct saves it if i recall right. U can see from the timing I PM commach, I did it pretty early on de...


I hope admin also go to my skurai account and see if the sent folder has the PM i sent commach yesterday. U can see wat i wrote there for urself yes. Then, u can see my intentions. Also, pls note the early timing of the PM. thanks


Willing to trade my account for skurai's return...bozz

Dude, dont joke like that. Later u kena something....
 
Last edited:

Orionz

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
59,527
Reaction score
22,664
I never said he needs to help me but I believe his reply showed he would have if he could...

Aiya, i abit tired to read all the posts...especially this hateful orionz. I think almost all points to mention already mentioned... it is tiring for me too.

Throw insults again? What hateful? I'm quoting word for word what you posted hor.

Why don't you address the guilty conscience part? What did you mean when you say titled your thread 'Guilty Confession' and say rhetorically asks the question: 'he admits in stealth to remove some guilt....of wat he did?'
 

Skudai

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Throw insults again? What hateful? I'm quoting word for word what you posted hor.

Why don't you address the guilty conscience part? What did you mean when you say titled your thread 'Guilty Confession' and say rhetorically asks the question: 'he admits in stealth to remove some guilt....of wat he did?'

That is standard part of the humour de to make it sound more ridiculous, realistic or sarcastic. Notice the question marks and the crazy emotion in the thread ya and perhaps notice other posts in that forum too, not just mine.
 

Orionz

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
59,527
Reaction score
22,664
That is standard part of the humour de to make it sound more ridiculous. Notice the question marks and the crazy emotion in the thread.

Haiz. I joke around a lot also. But play ppl father mother pass away really crossing the line. Tio pwn liao.

Move on loh. EDMW only.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top