Can experts comment on this laptop ?
Aspire 5 | A514-51G-59SM
SKU NX.H6PSG.029
FLASH DEAL (5 - 9 JUNE 2019)
8th gen Intel® Core™ i5-8265U processor (Up to 3.9GHz, 6MB smart cache)
Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
NVIDIA® GeForce® MX130 (2GB GDDR5 VRAM)
14” FHD LED-backlit Display
4GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
DVD-Writer DL drive
1 Year Carry-in Local Singapore Warranty
Price @ $765
1) Will I void the warranty if I add in a 8gb ram ?
2) Is 256gb SSD enough ? Else, what are my options ?
3) Will you consider a 2nd hand (6 months old) Lenovo Y530 with a bal 2.5yrs warranty + topup $200 over this Aspire 5 ?
Thanks in advance for your kind input
Aspire 5 | A514-51G-59SM
SKU NX.H6PSG.029
FLASH DEAL (5 - 9 JUNE 2019)
8th gen Intel® Core™ i5-8265U processor (Up to 3.9GHz, 6MB smart cache)
Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
NVIDIA® GeForce® MX130 (2GB GDDR5 VRAM)
14” FHD LED-backlit Display
4GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
DVD-Writer DL drive
1 Year Carry-in Local Singapore Warranty
Price @ $765
1) Will I void the warranty if I add in a 8gb ram ?
2) Is 256gb SSD enough ? Else, what are my options ?
3) Will you consider a 2nd hand (6 months old) Lenovo Y530 with a bal 2.5yrs warranty + topup $200 over this Aspire 5 ?
Thanks in advance for your kind input
