scubadudee
Member
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2003
- Messages
- 180
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I purchased a S7 when I migrated from apple.
I am quite helpless with the use of hardware and accessories. I thought that all "plug and play" peripherals would be able to work well to either platforms. You might have guessed, my apple DL dvd writer could not function on the Acer.
I cannot seem to insert any CD however the laptop did recognise the DVD. Anyone can help ? Thank you in advance.
I purchased a S7 when I migrated from apple.
I am quite helpless with the use of hardware and accessories. I thought that all "plug and play" peripherals would be able to work well to either platforms. You might have guessed, my apple DL dvd writer could not function on the Acer.
I cannot seem to insert any CD however the laptop did recognise the DVD. Anyone can help ? Thank you in advance.