Acer extensa ex215-51g

wtfh4x

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
210
You need to tell us the spec first before we can tell you if the spec is decent or not.
 

bueysongLaiQikuamai

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
2,242
Reaction score
916
You need to tell us the spec first before we can tell you if the spec is decent or not.


10th gen Intel® Core™ i5-10210U processor (Up to 4.1GHz, 6MB smart cache)
Windows 10 Pro
NVIDIA® GeForce® MX230 Graphics
8GB RAM, 256GB PCle SSD + 1TB HDD
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,670
Reaction score
2,123
What's the price? Looking at the specs, I suspect it should be around 1.3k or so?

Extensa series is not the usual consumer laptop series and instead more targeted towards office users. So I believe there is a premium on this series.

Back to the specs of this laptop, I feel its decent, though I don't see the point of the 1TB hard drive and it will be better to have more RAM. If my guess on the pricing is correct, I feel there are better options out there that should give you more RAM, and higher capacity SSD instead.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top