Hi guys,
I've got a faulty H226HQL power adapter and I called Acer to get a replacement however they are OOS for it. I went to buy a Liteon power adapter but I'm abit uneasy on plugging it in just yet. The Acer's adapter has a output current of 2.1A whilst the replacement Liteon I got has an ouput current of 2.15A. Everything else is the same except for output current.
Will I be frying the monitor if I plugged the Liteon adapter into the monitor? I have no experience with current so hopefully someone can enlightened me to see if its save to use. Thanks a lot guys
I've got a faulty H226HQL power adapter and I called Acer to get a replacement however they are OOS for it. I went to buy a Liteon power adapter but I'm abit uneasy on plugging it in just yet. The Acer's adapter has a output current of 2.1A whilst the replacement Liteon I got has an ouput current of 2.15A. Everything else is the same except for output current.
Will I be frying the monitor if I plugged the Liteon adapter into the monitor? I have no experience with current so hopefully someone can enlightened me to see if its save to use. Thanks a lot guys
