spinning_quirK
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2006
- Messages
- 43,642
- Reaction score
- 7,344
Hi, I was looking at the current set of post reactions we have (Thumbs Up/Like, Love/Cute/Sweet, Laugh die me, Stunned, Sad/Disappointed/Sympathy, Angry).
I would like to suggest these additional reactions so that forumers can express themselves succinctly without having to reply with a post of their own:
1)
which looks like hands in prayer but frequently used to express thanks and gratitude. This is a positive reaction icon that will encourage more forumers to make more useful posts.
2)
(or the "deep in thought" emoticon) which represents being sceptical, need to consider. We want to encourage forumers to use their God-given brains and minds and not take facts, good ideas and logic for granted.
3)
to show that a post is considered unacceptable, no etiquette, IMH-quality. Or to show that the subject matter of the post, what the post is describing of people and events, is something that normal people and society should frown upon. This allows forumers to express their dissatisfaction and disagreement without resorting to posting with poor choice of words and causing unnecessary arguments to erupt and spreading bad vibes.
I apologise for taking up your time to read this but hope that it will be useful.
I would like to suggest these additional reactions so that forumers can express themselves succinctly without having to reply with a post of their own:
1)
2)
3)
I apologise for taking up your time to read this but hope that it will be useful.