Advertising page giving a 404 error

Surfshark

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I'm not sure where should I write this, but here it goes.

I want to contact someone who is responsible for advertising on HWZ, but the advertising contact form seems to be broken at the moment. It's giving me a 404 error.

Could a forum mod/admin direct me to who is responsible for advertisement?

Thanks!
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,150
Reaction score
3,120
Thanks for pointing out the error!

Meanwhile, please drop us your intended messaging through membership@hardwarezone.com and we'll direct your query to the right sales exec.

Apologies for the inconvenience while we get the page/form fixed!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top