Advice needed : $ not credited into account

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,542
Reaction score
531
Was a driver during my NSF days and if we clocked a 4000km of mileage we are entitle to get our driving license (civilian) for free and also a driving bonus of $150.
Group of admin clerks did send in my application and I've received my driving license but I didn't received the $ which promised by the unit.
Where and how can I go by on settling this matter?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,305
Reaction score
5,879
Was a driver during my NSF days and if we clocked a 4000km of mileage we are entitle to get our driving license (civilian) for free and also a driving bonus of $150.
Group of admin clerks did send in my application and I've received my driving license but I didn't received the $ which promised by the unit.
Where and how can I go by on settling this matter?
your unit duh
 

Lovekpopdrama

Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Was a driver during my NSF days and if we clocked a 4000km of mileage we are entitle to get our driving license (civilian) for free and also a driving bonus of $150.
Group of admin clerks did send in my application and I've received my driving license but I didn't received the $ which promised by the unit.
Where and how can I go by on settling this matter?

Shouldn’t it be every 3K, accident free = $150 bonus.

There’s a separate application for the bonus and license. Did your admin clerk did the bonus application too?

Mine was my spec and commander did for me uh.
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,505
Reaction score
15,584
if u already ord'd chances of u getting the $ is slim

but u can go find ur s1 :s22:
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
1,784
how many donkey years ago? why never quickly ask chief clerk or s1?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top