uncledinosaur
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2009
- Messages
- 74
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi,
I would like to seek advice on what brand/type of graphic card do I need to get for multi-display of 3 x Dell U2414h (only have displayport).
I'm currently using ATI Radeon HD 5760 with no dp.
I need to buy a new graphic card with dp and one that can support dp1.2 and MST as I would like to daisychain my monitors.
Is it necessary to get a graphic card with 4 dp output?
And I need a power supply change?
My requirement, I usually use for work and play FIFA online.
budget $300?
Any recommendation of graphic card? Preferably AMD.
I'm not a graphics card guy. TIA all!
I would like to seek advice on what brand/type of graphic card do I need to get for multi-display of 3 x Dell U2414h (only have displayport).
I'm currently using ATI Radeon HD 5760 with no dp.
I need to buy a new graphic card with dp and one that can support dp1.2 and MST as I would like to daisychain my monitors.
Is it necessary to get a graphic card with 4 dp output?
And I need a power supply change?
My requirement, I usually use for work and play FIFA online.
budget $300?
Any recommendation of graphic card? Preferably AMD.
I'm not a graphics card guy. TIA all!
