Yuripa
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2005
- Messages
- 18,430
- Reaction score
- 3,468
Intending to use it as a living room entertainment system.
Current setup - 42" LG ips tv + Katana soundbar + subwoofer
Main intended usage -
1. Watching 1080p movies/shows on VLC player
2. Watching Youtube
3. Playing 2-player emulator games (nintendo, saga, ps 1/2, arcade)
4. (Just) Maybe, play 2-4 player pc soccer games (pro evolution soccer, fifa)
5. Probably looking at a 2TB hard disk but unsure if getting an additional 128GB SSD is a necessity.
6. Built-in Wi-Fi would be required since I have a wireless AIO Fuji Xerox printer that I might be using.
I'll probably get a win 10 os via Carousel and as for the mini PC chassis, with my limited knowledge on the function/quality of it, I'm looking at something like the Cooler Master Elite 130 -
Thanks in advance!! Any and Every advice given is greatly appreciated
Current setup - 42" LG ips tv + Katana soundbar + subwoofer
Main intended usage -
1. Watching 1080p movies/shows on VLC player
2. Watching Youtube
3. Playing 2-player emulator games (nintendo, saga, ps 1/2, arcade)
4. (Just) Maybe, play 2-4 player pc soccer games (pro evolution soccer, fifa)
5. Probably looking at a 2TB hard disk but unsure if getting an additional 128GB SSD is a necessity.
6. Built-in Wi-Fi would be required since I have a wireless AIO Fuji Xerox printer that I might be using.
I'll probably get a win 10 os via Carousel and as for the mini PC chassis, with my limited knowledge on the function/quality of it, I'm looking at something like the Cooler Master Elite 130 -
Thanks in advance!! Any and Every advice given is greatly appreciated
Last edited:

