Hi there,
I booked a flight with a budget airline many months back on a promotion. But nearer to the date, I realised I had important work commitments that makes travelling during the period not feasible. I have heard of strict no changes policy for budget tickets especially those on promo but just want to try my luck and ask if anyone faced a similar issue before and possible alternatives? Cause it's such a waste to just forfeit the ticket, unless really no choice..
I booked a flight with a budget airline many months back on a promotion. But nearer to the date, I realised I had important work commitments that makes travelling during the period not feasible. I have heard of strict no changes policy for budget tickets especially those on promo but just want to try my luck and ask if anyone faced a similar issue before and possible alternatives? Cause it's such a waste to just forfeit the ticket, unless really no choice..
