Advice on new gaming rig

Blacktoxic

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2001
Messages
489
Reaction score
19
Samsung bluray??? Or normal DVD drive?

Corsair rm 650 isnt that good due to the components used. But o well, since u get le, den dun worry about it. Still an above decent psu.

Samsung Bluray. From my current build. And yea, I have a preference from Corsair PSUs, they have served me very well for years so decided to stick with them.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
Wun be a problem bah... The issues will only kick in around 3 yrs onwards... unless u do something to your psu.. lol.
 

Blacktoxic

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2001
Messages
489
Reaction score
19
I'm taking off my bluray drive, cold cathode lights and CPU cooler from my current build.

Then the rest of my current PC will be used in the future for my NAS (case, psu etc.) Reason why I'm building now is my current build is 4.5 years old and ever since I shipped it back from the UK, it's been very unstable. I think the mobo got damaged during shipping.
 

Blacktoxic

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2001
Messages
489
Reaction score
19
Wun be a problem bah... The issues will only kick in around 3 yrs onwards... unless u do something to your psu.. lol.

Five year warranty but fingers crossed I never have to use it. They have worked very well for me so far with no issues at all. Currently using a TX750M.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top