circleheart
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2010
- Messages
- 626
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I just received a letter from NTUC income in regards to a endowment insurance plan which my parent bought for me when i was still a kid. The insurance which is vested to me(21yo), is 80$ per month. Sum assured 100k.
I am thinking should i continue to pay for the insurance or surrender it. I am currently serving the nation and have a aviva term insurance as well.
From my lack of discernment, I am afraid i will make the wrong decision.
TIA the help
Cheers
I just received a letter from NTUC income in regards to a endowment insurance plan which my parent bought for me when i was still a kid. The insurance which is vested to me(21yo), is 80$ per month. Sum assured 100k.
I am thinking should i continue to pay for the insurance or surrender it. I am currently serving the nation and have a aviva term insurance as well.
From my lack of discernment, I am afraid i will make the wrong decision.
TIA the help
Cheers


