Advice on services for Rig upgrade

generalwu

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
601
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Currently I'm planning to upgrade my rig but I require some guidance.

Does anyone know where can I find on-site services for my upgrade?

Many thanks. :)
 

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
20,243
Reaction score
2,577
Hi,

Currently I'm planning to upgrade my rig but I require some guidance.

Does anyone know where can I find on-site services for my upgrade?

Many thanks. :)

just state how much are u willing to spend and what do u wan..
we can help u from here... and please give us ur specs...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top