thrillerbark
Junior Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2011
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys
I am intending to get a new speaker, the logitech Z623 for my pc. Does getting a sound card improves the quality of the sound produces? If it does I'm intending to get the ASUS Xonar DX sound card. Pls advice as im new to the this. If possible maybe other recommendations to get better sound. Normally used to watch tv shows, movies and play games. thanks
I am intending to get a new speaker, the logitech Z623 for my pc. Does getting a sound card improves the quality of the sound produces? If it does I'm intending to get the ASUS Xonar DX sound card. Pls advice as im new to the this. If possible maybe other recommendations to get better sound. Normally used to watch tv shows, movies and play games. thanks
